Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
cork isnt an expensive material. why would they bother making a fake impostor of it? that has the same exact properties? doesnt exactly make sense.

After seeing the different angles of the XI I am really interested to see what the Iron Man inspired version will look like and if they just do the one stealth color way or the red and gold one also as the colors play close to the Miami Heat colors..? The Lion color way sounds interesting as well. Really excited for this release after sleeping on the IV's!

After seeing the different angles of the XI I am really interested to see what the Iron Man inspired version will look like and if they just do the one stealth color way or the red and gold one also as the colors play close to the Miami Heat colors..? The Lion color way sounds interesting as well. Really excited for this release after sleeping on the IV's!

I thought they said that the Iron Man colorway was suppose to be blue in the color code that was shown for the shoe. I also still think these are going to be the shoe View media item 497706

I thought they said that the Iron Man colorway was suppose to be blue in the color code that was shown for the shoe. I also still think these are going to be the shoe View media item 497706

I could see where you could think that, but the teaser pic seems to a different shade of blue to me. It could have been the lighting but it seems different..

U ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE KICKS ARE MADE OF GENUINE CORK?  IDIOT. LET ME GUESS, U THINK ARMORPOSITE IS MADE FROM GENUINE KNIGHTS' ARMOR PLATES?  WAIT WAIT, NEXT U GON TELL ME DA KDVI BAMBOO IS MADE OF WAIT FOR IT...
Didn't think is was possible but you just out "stupid" yourself.......
Keep hitting your head against your acer desktop, it's still turning on

Last edited:
I like the shoe. Not really into the loud colorway's, will wait for a colorway that I like probably just 2-3 pairs of these.

Funny....You didn't mention the 8 PS as being the perfect extension of the 8. What happened, not expensive enough?

No, the regular 8s looked better in my opinion. That's why I said "ever since the 9s".. Don't know why u bringing up the 8s.. Wasn't even thinking price, just design..

Last edited:
Dont care about the price, i'm still gonna get 2 or 3 colorways. If you can buy Foam1s or Foam Pros, you can afford these if you want/like them.

No, the regular 8s looked better in my opinion. That's why I said "ever since the 9s".. Don't know why u bringing up the 8s.. Wasn't even thinking price, just design..

Because you stretching, Dude. Neither of those Elites DESIGNs were particularly better than the regular version. That's why I said Bull ****. The 10s were basically the same damn shoe outside of the overuse of carbon fiber. Its all about the improvements being made to the PS versions but you don't like the "cheaper" 8 PS. :rofl:

I'm glad they doing away with the Elites. It was an unnecessary cash cow that flopped considerably. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

U ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE KICKS ARE MADE OF GENUINE CORK?  IDIOT. LET ME GUESS, U THINK ARMORPOSITE IS MADE FROM GENUINE KNIGHTS' ARMOR PLATES?  WAIT WAIT, NEXT U GON TELL ME DA KDVI BAMBOO IS MADE OF WAIT FOR IT...
Didn't think is was possible but you just out "stupid" yourself.......
Keep hitting your head against your acer desktop, it's still turning on

Let him be

If it smells like cork, feel like cork, and has properties of cork, its not cork according to him

Because you stretching, Dude. Neither of those Elites DESIGNs were particularly better than the regular version. That's why I said Bull ****. The 10s were basically the same damn shoe outside of the overuse of carbon fiber. Its all about the improvements being made to the PS versions but you don't like the "cheaper" 8 PS.
roll.gif

I'm glad they doing away with the Elites. It was an unnecessary cash cow that flopped considerably. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]
i have no problem with the cheaper price, cheaper is always better. don't know how people can just assume that i like the more "expensive" shoes. I was merely just speaking of design. all the shoes pretty much looked the same but its the small things that i'm referring to, yes, including the overuse of carbon fiber. if your talking about performance then obviously the elite Xs are a complete rip off for their price, especially because there are very small performance improvements from the regular Xs; but i don't know why ur bringing up performance when i was clearly speaking of design in my first post...

i actually prefer them getting rid of the elite series, I'm a purist, always had prefer players having 1 shoe silhouette for the whole season (including the playoffs). and i still think the XIs is missing something, might have something to do with the "diamond" cut posite material (the cut can be better..) but seeing the pattern from the last 3 shoes, nike will probably just make an elite version to fix the tiny aesthetics that everyone was probably thinking and up the price by $100+ (which btw is not cool).

Back
Top Bottom