Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

If these ship in March, they are prob already made. Unless we get a crappy ID.

I think eventually we will see some sizes unavailable, but not for a few weeks at least.
whats your estimated delivery date? Mines not until may 5th and I know another guys isn't tell may 6th...either way. I don't think theres really very many people trying to get these, most early ps4/xbox1 buyers are gamers not sneaker heads, and most "gamers" think sneaker culture is stupid. On top of that they are 220...the general public isn't trying to spend that on some sneakers, let alone ones they don't even get to see...I think most anyone who wants these and has the equipment necisary will be able to get them, it goes through october if pairs are still available...

AVM are a super easy cop this morning, glad the hype train isn't on these.
How Many you get Luis?

Luis whatever you got, I'm going +10!!

/JK

I'm going to go to HoH to see if I can cop with the 20% if not hopefully they're on NDC later to buy with the Discover.

If anyone wanats AVM on eastbay, make sure you get $30 of free clothing with shoe purchase:

LKS134K3

$30 off $200

AVM are a super easy cop this morning, glad the hype train isn't on these.
How Many you get Luis?

Luis whatever you got, I'm going +10!!

/JK

I'm going to go to HoH to see if I can cop with the 20% if not hopefully they're on NDC later to buy with the Discover.
I got one on NDC with 15% cash back, and 1 on eastbay with 10% cash back, and $30 of free socks.

AvM are copped. FSR if anyone cares. Prelude pack, SC gloves, kd exts... Yea the AvM definitely got pushed down the list, if they were even on people's radar to begin with. Just have this feeling that they'll be amazing in person.

It can be done like the guys said before most ppl who have the consoles aren't sneaker heads..... My advice: make a 6'6 slasher play on pro for games, after your a starter drop it to rookie and just get to 30 PPG, don't leave ur friend who's your agent, u can buy 80000 vc for $20 and make your player basically a 90 rating and top 5 out of the gate(didn't do this but it will speed up the process) AVMs look nice btw

It can be done like the guys said before most ppl who have the consoles aren't sneaker heads..... My advice: make a 6'6 slasher play on pro for games, after your a starter drop it to rookie and just get to 30 PPG, don't leave ur friend who's your agent, u can buy 80000 vc for $20 and make your player basically a 90 rating and top 5 out of the gate(didn't do this but it will speed up the process) AVMs look nice btw
I felt ******ed paying $20 for essentially nothing, but I did buy the VC hoping to speed up the process. Still had to play 79 games though 
sick.gif

Question: Why play on pro? Just so there is a difficulty multiplier for the VC? Or does it progress faster if I play on pro? I started on rookie and I am about 30 games in, should I switch to pro?

Question: Why play on pro? Just so there is a difficulty multiplier for the VC? Or does it progress faster if I play on pro? I started on rookie and I am about 30 games in, should I switch to pro?
I avg 36 ppg on Pro, I can't even imagine how easy rookie would be...

I put in 88 in one 5 min game lol, nah just keep playing on pro, you'll either get it your first season or15 ggames into your second season.... Wonder what these look like, hopefully nothing like the ea KDs lol

Back
Top Bottom