• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
TWNTY8's pics just sealed the deal (as usual). :smokin

Glad I copped the AvMs this morning from NDC. Still undecided about the Miami Nights tho.

After the Kobe Fail this morning looking forward to next weekend. Hope the Miami NIghts purchase is as easy as all the other XI's this year.

My KP & Aways were TTS for me, but the Gammas are super snug. Weird because I tried them on before and felt tts in store.

Damn those orange joints can't get any boring than that. No color blocking or detail to it at all. EZ pass. It deserves a pic too. >D
EZPass_logo-300.jpg

Pissed I slept thru the 20% code, but I get 10% off all the time on NBA store because I have league pass. Plus I had a $45 credit on my account, so I got them for $135 shipped 
nthat.gif

xbox one keeps quitting the game and sending me to the dashboard smfh !!! 0.30 left and it kicks me 
mad.gif

Still bitter that you can't get a code on PS3 (or Xbox 360), don't know what they will look like, but a chance would've been nice. 

Pissed I slept thru the 20% code, but I get 10% off all the time on NBA store because I have league pass. Plus I had a $45 credit on my account, so I got them for $135 shipped :nthat:

sir lewi ...... how do u get the 10% off all the time if u have league pass please ??????????

Just got my AvM's, fairly easy. I'm out here in San Francisco and I got them from the Champ Sports from the mall on Market Street, not far from Niketown. I used the birthday coupon as well.

Last edited:

Pissed I slept thru the 20% code, but I get 10% off all the time on NBA store because I have league pass. Plus I had a $45 credit on my account, so I got them for $135 shipped 
nthat.gif
sir lewi ...... how do u get the 10% off all the time if u have league pass please ??????????
Log into your NBA All Access page, then click the shop & save tab. You have to click thru their link and its auto added to your cart. I don't think there are any exclusions either...

Given all these discounts lately, I wonder if retail for the LeBron XII's will go down.

Guaranteed they will not go down in price.

Actually wouldn't be surprised to see 220 next year. I mean why not? Hyperposite start at 225

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom