Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so for someone playing the point guard or shooting guard position, with a 5'8, 130lb athletic/slim build, the lebron 11's are better than the 10's performance and comfortability wise?

i'm thinking about getting the prisms or the kings pride to play in

I'm not insinuating anything beyond what I actually said.

And I explained myself in the post you quoted.

For you guys to say that the shoe won't sell quickly because not everyone who owns the game has the time and money to obtain the shoe is entirely speculation.

Me saying that 2,014 pairs is not a lot for nike to sell over a 2-3 week span is fact.

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, only that there is room for doubt unless Nike releases numbered pairs.

...how is that even debatable?

Ok pal :smile: .....on another note what if it's these

View media item 685848
Resale would be insane, people who wound up getting them and like them would probably have a hard time keeping them :lol:

Last edited:
^^lol all this hope for high resell and low production numbers, I'm going to go ahead and guess that you've already gotten your code.

^^lol all this hope for high resell and low production numbers, I'm going to go ahead and guess that you've already gotten your code.
Has Nike released a number, like they have for this release, and completely lied?? Just asking, I'm not understanding the reason to debate anything regarding this release...

The "2,014 pairs" are guarded by...

$400+ system, a $60 game, roughly 24-36 hours of game time, limit one pair per code, no bots, nobody has seen them, the color says 'Multicolor', Kanye isn't wearing them, Trinidad James isn't holding them, FTL/Nike employees aren't selling them out the back door...etc etc etc.

This release stands on its own IMO

Finally got the code!! Clicking that 9.5 was a relief I'm not touching 2k for a min been going hard since I heard about it...

By the way I was 6'4 shooting gaurd led the league in block. 2nd in my position 5th in the league. Averaged 25/3/3 didn't get the code to after the 80th game...

Was there a 8.5 or 9 left? I JUST got the Sprite endorsement and I wanna keep playing until I get the code. I fn hate this game though. My team is buns.

:nerd: No not yet, I'm pretty close though and I don't really care about resale value or anything like that I hope they stick around long enough for everybody who's really trying to get them, I'm really more concerned about how the shoe is gonna look :smh: it's gonna suck if everyones putting in work for some garbage :lol:

The "2,014 pairs" are guarded by...

$400+ system, a $60 game, roughly 24-36 hours of game time, limit one pair per code, no bots, nobody has seen them, the color says 'Multicolor', Kanye isn't wearing them, Trinidad James isn't holding them, FTL/Nike employees aren't selling them out the back door...etc etc etc.

THIS....on top of that the fact that next generation consoles aren't easy to come by as well :smh:

SN is now suggesting these will be a general retail release. Fooled me. Not sure what they're basing that on, but whatever the case, I'll be passing on those.
those are fake, they look just like those fake volts that one guy came in here tryna post and say were real.

i can tell, those are fake, the shape is off completely, and im pretty sure jm would probably back me up cause i dont think nike would put out a cw with such basic colorblocking on it

Wow. Have been trying to purchase the AvM off NBAstore for the past 3 hours. 10% sign up e-mail code will not work. Called customer service 3 times and they can't get it to work either and will not do anything for me. Rediculous. Anybody else have any problems? 

Edit: Finally, supervisor credited my account an extra 15% plus free shipping. Cop

They never sent me one after I signed up last year. They had a really good deal on jerseys too + it was 15% off instead of 10% off then for the sign up as well. Hopefully my kd jersey I wanted then and a few Christmas jerseys t shirts are under the tree for me this year. I hate players wearing t shirts on the court but they are dope for us fans.

Was there a 8.5 or 9 left? I JUST got the Sprite endorsement and I wanna keep playing until I get the code. I fn hate this game though. My team is buns.

Yeah both were left...

Don't feel bad I got drafted to the bobcats :lol:, turnt them into a playoff team to get the code :pimp:

Everyone? Umm...ok. Nobody and I mean NOBODY is doing that in 2 days starting from scratch and actually sleeping during that 48hours. Now if they were already 50+ games in when finding out about this pathetic ploy by Nike and 2k sports to get next-gen adopters to buy the game a 2nd time around that's a different story.

Nike lurks the threads tho so make a big enough fuss about sizes being available and Nike will blackout a few sizes quick to keep people in panic. Don't worry, it is "that important" lol!
TRUST ME WHEN I SAY ITS POSSIBLE TO DO IT IN 2 DAYS LOL.

I did it in 2 days. According to the game i played 19 hours of in game time so thats 29 hours left for cut scenes, sleep, breaks etc 

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY ITS POSSIBLE TO DO IT IN 2 DAYS LOL.

I did it in 2 days. According to the game i played 19 hours of in game time so thats 29 hours left for cut scenes, sleep, breaks etc 

You played 60+ games in 2 days and slept bro? I don't know whether to salute you for your oddly questionable dedication or to make fun of you for your...oddly...questionable...dedication. Either way you do what you do cuz it makes you happy. Congrats on your purchase, hope they are worth while. Guess I'm the only fool here playing the game on PS3 with 8 min quarters on HOF difficulty averaging 39.5ppg, 10.5ast, 3.4stl, and 2.1blks as a MVP winning Point Guard because I actually like the game...LMAO!

Did the AVM release in pre school sizes in stores. Didn't see them on NDC and FTL online is sold out.

Last edited:
Seeing you guys slowly grabbing up your 2k14s one by one really makes me wish there were more hours in the day. Priorities over everything but I would have loved a shot at them. The shoe enthusiast in me hopes they're sick while the bitter side of me hopes they're terrible lol.

Back
Top Bottom