Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Really don't understand that new orange/blue colorway...a primarily orange shoe after you already released the primarily orange Forging Irons...doesn't make any sense to me.  Easy pass on those. 

Also been hearing about mycareer mode crashing left and right on nba2k for xbox one. Maybe thats why its taking long for all codes to be given out

Also been hearing about mycareer mode crashing left and right on nba2k for xbox one. Maybe thats why its taking long for all codes to be given out
havnt had any problems since launch day with mines. Glad i got it out the way though wont be touching this game for awhile or atleast until my League starts 

my 2k14 crashed 2 times on xbox. luckily it didnt corrupt my save like other people.

You won't be able to fix this until season 2 now. Plus you have to be a 90 rating.
oh ok, I am in the playoffs now, so i will just make sure to lose the next three games.  I can buy VC points to up my rating.  Wish i didnt sign with that agent.  oh well.  I cant wait till i get that code.. and my wife as well.  lol she is sick of me playing 2k14 all the time.

wow you you signed with the other agent ? now you cant sign with nike because the other agent gets you a deal with adidas
I read that the deal expires in season 2.  i am in the playoffs now, so I am going to make early exit.  hopefully get the code soon in season 2.

If they would have broken up all that orange with a diff colored sole I may have been more into them.

What a relief :smh:  I'm happy to see they are real but for a different reason, now I can throw these on the list of XI's with Xmas, BHM's and Grafiiti's for releases I can skip over :lol: I'm currently back tracking on the stuff I had skipped over until I got my Forging Irons :D  now that I finally accomplished that I'm on the lookout for Aways then I'm grab the AvM's or Terracotta Warriors last but before all that happens I'll be getting up Saturday to go get my Miami Nights, can't wait to see them in person 8)

Last edited:
hwc, knicks... whatever they are called are a must cop.

I plan on using my AVMs as beaters, this shoe is really comfortable casually, I threw them on soon as I left the store and man it felt really nice walking around in them.

It's a shame this shoe is 200 bucks because I would really go in on these for casual use. Also sizing up .5 really does make a huge difference in the comfort department

If anyone one has 9.5 aways that they need to sz up on pls let me kno. I have a sz 10 that is like to swap for a 9.5

I'm tellin you... MAYBE throw a white or grey outsole on there to break up the orange and they might be alright

Everyone has had the opportunity to win a code for what, 2 weeks now?

There are people in this thread who have done it in 2 days.

We've also seen that in addition to the regulars in this thread, random people have been popping their heads in to say that they've got a code.

All I'm saying is 2014 pairs is not at all a lot.
anyone have a clue what the shoes are gonna look like? colorway at least.

Back
Top Bottom