Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I played in my KPs for like the 6th 2 hour session yesterday and man I really, really enjoy these for basketball. The stiffness at first was a problem but it was expected and I can't get enough of these. It's gonna be hard to get these out of the rotation and I'm def going to be on the lookout for a deal on another pair to put to use. :smokin

I personally like the orange ones.. Maybe I'll be able to get them on some heavy discount since it doesn't seem like many others are feeling them.

I played in my KPs for like the 6th 2 hour session yesterday and man I really, really enjoy these for basketball. The stiffness at first was a problem but it was expected and I can't get enough of these. It's gonna be hard to get these out of the rotation and I'm def going to be on the lookout for a deal on another pair to put to use.
smokin.gif
Always good to hear that others are enjoying these too 
glasses.gif

I've had trouble getting these out of the rotation as well (not like i'm trying to 
laugh.gif
).  There are plenty of other models I enjoy hooping in but I'm hooked on these at the moment as well 

You played 60+ games in 2 days and slept bro? I don't know whether to salute you for your oddly questionable dedication or to make fun of you for your...oddly...questionable...dedication. Either way you do what you do cuz it makes you happy. Congrats on your purchase, hope they are worth while. Guess I'm the only fool here playing the game on PS3 with 8 min quarters on HOF difficulty averaging 39.5ppg, 10.5ast, 3.4stl, and 2.1blks as a MVP winning Point Guard because I actually like the game...LMAO!
It's glad to see that at least someone is playing the game because they like it, not for some shoes.

I don't know why people who don't even like 2k are grinding out the game just to get some shoes they haven't even seen pics of.

I don't play 2k, so I would never spend all those hours playing a game just to get a pair of shoes.  

If I really wanted a pair of shoes, I will pay for them, as long as the price is reasonable.

Was blessed to be given a code today and ordered a few hours ago. All sizes pretty much avail just a couple that were blacked out.

12.5 and dont remember the other one but it was a bigger size. pretty much all is avail tho.

Did it happen to be 13.5? Because 12.5 and 13.5 have been pretty much gone since the very beginning, I don't think Nike is offering this shoe in the bigger .5 sizes but I could be wrong :nerd:.....

61 games in man this is alot of games. my last game was terrible i got 0 points im getting burned out for sure. no nike deal yet they jsut ofereed my a sprint/sprite one.

Ebates is having double cash back on many stores today.  You're lookin at 10% back from FNL, FTL, Champs, NDC etc.  Might not be a bad day to pick up some XIs

567 of pages I haven't been keeping up with so excuse me if this question has been beat to death.

What's the Graffiti release looking like. Doesn't specify in the OP these and the Miami Nights are the only ones I'm looking forward to.

Was blessed to be given a code today and ordered a few hours ago. All sizes pretty much avail just a couple that were blacked out.
Congrats, does it matter how long the quarters are when playing? And I'm guessing it pry has to be on a higher difficulty?

567 of pages I haven't been keeping up with so excuse me if this question has been beat to death.

What's the Graffiti release looking like. Doesn't specify in the OP these and the Miami Nights are the only ones I'm looking forward to.
1.25.14 .... they ended up being the "Home" color way. It's also a pattern that looks like it might get added to NikeID since a few people have seen the actual print when switching between options.

from what we've been told the graffiti represents the home cw so they should be widely available....never understood why the team cws aren't the first to drop then all of the other non team cws

Back
Top Bottom