• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Oh yep it sure did, now only VAT taken out

That's messed up too since it says :Coupon Code: KICKCODE20 (Take 20% off list price for this style; expires 12/13/2013 at 7 pm ET)"

Good. It's amazing the lies people will tell for attention.
i think they are trying to get people to not go after the codes, i have seen it posted in this thread a couple of times how all the codes have gone out.. blah blah.. sad to see that especially on NT when everyone is supposed to be trying to help each other out. 

Oh yep it sure did, now only VAT taken out

That's messed up too since it says :Coupon Code: KICKCODE20 (Take 20% off list price for this style; expires 12/13/2013 at 7 pm ET)"

they probably OOS anyways. Deal has been up for hours and im sure heads were going crazy on there. probably a few double ups too since they price was so chill.

2 for $270 is almost buy 1 get 1 free :lol:

Haven't gamed since GTA IV, no interest in the next-gens, so I won't be getting the 2K14s. But I hope they're absolutely incredible, especially for all the NTers who put in the time on that freakin' game
laugh.gif

Glad I didnt check this thread out earlier, might have ended up getting a colorway I never liked. $137 stays in my wallet.

Man i truly can't believe that. Well, actually, yes I can. It was probably someone who just picked up their next gen systems and started playing the game. He then realized that it's gonna take alot more than just a few games to get these shoes. No, they're not the hardest thing to get in the world, but an average joe won't be able to handle all the time you have to put in to obtain that code. 

As far as what they will look like, man i'm so curious. I really doubt that they would make these the MVPS. Yes timing is right, but how many people would be sooooooo mad that the MVPS were only available via NBA 2k14. In actuality, it's no different for people like me, who have no chance with limited releases because of bots. I've never been able to obtain a limited shoe, so i am very excited about this. Red, Yellow, and Blue. Those will be the colors. Ya'll can go ahead and write that down lol. 

I jumped on that deal for $135 too, glad I picked it up before the up the price , only problem is that I got an 11 instead of a 10 cos I went by uk sizes , I emailed them , hopefully they don't make a big deal outta it

Expecting a crazy colorway, but It'd be a trip if the 2ks were blackouts
ah haaaaaaaaaa! Same thing that crossed my mind when I was looking at someone's checkout screen! Speaking for myself but I would be PO if I won and thats the shoe I received!

Last edited:
I jumped on that deal for $135 too, glad I picked it up before the up the price , only problem is that I got an 11 instead of a 10 cos I went by uk sizes , I emailed them , hopefully they don't make a big deal outta it

holy crap same exACT thing happened to me ...click on 10 not knowing its UK size....emailed them right away too...

Have you recd a reply? I did the same thing

Emailed them right after payment when I saw my receipt say us 11 instead of us 10 , I haven't gotten a response yet tho :/

Back
Top Bottom