Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
guessing no one has gotten cancelation notices yet.

copped em myself. was feelin good about it until I came in here and saw the buzz about possible cancelations.

hopin it was just speculation b/c 140 for 200 dollar shoes that JUST released is good money...

Still no update on my missing Lebron nba2k14 code. 2k seemed helpful yesterday but so far havent heard back. Nike was completely unable to help.

Those MK's looking nice maybe ill get those sat if this doesnt work out.

dude on ebay is really getting multiple codes and selling for 2.5k  
mean.gif

Just got my 2k14's :smokin. I don't know how some of you are going for seconds cause that was brutally long.

I'm worried about the same thing, I'm praying them don't cancel mine, doubt I'd get any 11 for that low haha

Man i truly can't believe that. Well, actually, yes I can. It was probably someone who just picked up their next gen systems and started playing the game. He then realized that it's gonna take alot more than just a few games to get these shoes. No, they're not the hardest thing to get in the world, but an average joe won't be able to handle all the time you have to put in to obtain that code. 

As far as what they will look like, man i'm so curious. I really doubt that they would make these the MVPS. Yes timing is right, but how many people would be sooooooo mad that the MVPS were only available via NBA 2k14. In actuality, it's no different for people like me, who have no chance with limited releases because of bots. I've never been able to obtain a limited shoe, so i am very excited about this. Red, Yellow, and Blue. Those will be the colors. Ya'll can go ahead and write that down lol. 
I guess thats why it would be so great if the What The Lebrons are the 2k14's.. most likely no one is going to be able to sell full size runs out the back door and will go in the hands of true sneaker heads (for the most part).  I never have a chance at limited sneakers because I dont have a superbot and super fast internet connection.  IF a sneaker is NDC only I am pretty much SOL, so this chance is refreshing to me to give us an actual fair shot at them. 

But there aren't enough "What the's" to design it with. Just colors aside from the TW, MN, and graffiti.

That soleheaven AVM do you just pick the US size since they have sizing for both the UK and US?

Just got my 2k14's :smokin. I don't know how some of you are going for seconds cause that was brutally long.
I'm almost there myself. I'm bored out of my mind at this point doing the same thing over and over. Can't wait until I get this code. I won't be playing this again for a LONG time.

has anyone received an error after a game in myplayer, and that game did not save and you have to replay it?

has anyone received an error after a game in myplayer, and that game did not save and you have to replay it?

yeah it happened to me once after I finished a game. Got a connection error message then had to reboot the system, just replayed that game again and it was all good. Glad the file wasn't corrupted.

dude on ebay is really getting multiple codes and selling for 2.5k  :smh:

Shake your head at the dudes that are buying (if any) not the one selling...Hell i ve been playing 2k13 for hours and just for fun , i would easily play to gain 2gs.He is not the problem...Franalation dudes that are gonna pay 2k for a pair of shoes are.Just my .02 as always.;p)

Back
Top Bottom