Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
First pair of 11's I bought and glad I hopped on it. Now I'm hassle free incase they will be hard to get. Sold pretty quick with only a few sizes left on NDC. Left the Taxis for a later pick up since those should be everywhere.

indifferent.gif

haha, I have a 3hr + wait on FTL but now the page blanked out. :lol:

Maybe that's why I don't really use FTL, FTA, CHM, EB that much anymore. That que is just ridiculous sometimes. At lease NDC lets you down quicker.

Any reason why my iphone would be faster than laptop? Was getting the google chrome spinning loading wheel so I said F it and pulled out my iphone. Chrome was still spinning after I got my order confirmation lol.

couldn't wait to see if deals were to be had later and my lack of patience got the best of me... copped the MNs off finishline with WC rewards ( free shipping, $5 below retail... #teamnoretail 
eyes.gif
)

FNL is moving surprisingly fast too, I wonder how the taxis went? 

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Give your feet a vacation in the new Lebron XI "Miami Nights" at DTLR.COM.​
Having trouble viewing this email? Open in your browser!
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]NEW ARRIVALS  BRANDS  NIKE  SHOES  CAPS  TEES  TOPS  OUTERWEAR  BOTTOMS  WATCHES  SALE   SOCIAL[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Yeah congrats to those who copped of END.

Scored my size for $186 shipped to USA for MN :pimp:

Those who PM'ed yesterday got first dibs on link but they were sitting indeed :nerd:

^^^ good looking again on that Loco. I was trying to add my size last night but they were already sold out eventhough it was showing 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom