Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah congrats to those who copped of END.

Scored my size for $186 shipped to USA for MN
pimp.gif

Those who PM'ed yesterday got first dibs on link but they were sitting indeed
nerd.gif
Until you get whacked for the $60 in custom fees....

I'll never order off END again after the Scooby Doo Xs....
mean.gif

Until you get whacked for the $60 in custom fees....

I'll never order off END again after the Scooby Doo Xs....:smh:

Hehehe I don't think I'll get flagged this time only 1 shoe and less than $200....

But yeah I remember hazels.... I ordered 3 pairs came up to like $700 or so... and end up getting a bill for $75 customs fees which I gladly paid :pimp:

not true PAPI

i got my xi from them my gamma blues

It's a matter of luck to be honest but does help the fact that these are

Last edited:
Any reason why my iphone would be faster than laptop? Was getting the google chrome spinning loading wheel so I said F it and pulled out my iphone. Chrome was still spinning after I got my order confirmation lol.
^^^This...

One of the worse checkout experiences ive ever had after actually adding to cart.  got thru, shoes were in my cart...and it wouldnt let me finalize or process the order.  Started on chrome, switched to safari, then finally was able to checkout on my iphone.  What the heck yall?!  I think I am about done with the game (errr
mad.gif
roll.gif
).  hopefully nike doesnt pull any funny business and try to cancel my order or something cuz i'm just a good old fashioned Grand Master Click Wizard.  My commitment to fair play is being tested on a weekly basis.  I need an equalizer.  

Shoepalace has the MNs. Surprised they only got the first 3 colorways originally. No TWs or AvMs.

I finally got my NBA 2K14 code, took 76 games. EVERY SIZE FROM 7-16 ARE STILL AVAILABLE AS OF 1 MINUTE AGO. After 11.5 only whole sizes remain 12-16. Good luck to those still grinding through.

So much for "These will sit". Maybe online, but not in stores here in Baltimore. I went to Towson Mall & went to House of Hoops, Champs, and lastly Finishline before I was able to get a size 11 and most of those places didn't have many left. 

So much for "These will sit". Maybe online, but not in stores here in Baltimore. I went to Towson Mall & went to House of Hoops, Champs, and lastly Finishline before I was able to get a size 11 and most of those places didn't have many left. 

m.finishline.com still a FSR, just doubled up from there. I'm a CF *****. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom