Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Did the MN really sell out? They KP's didn't sell out and they look 10x better. The shoe game is going sideways

I would've waited on the MNs but as I went around NYC most places said they weren't getting them or only in GS sizes. FTL got em but my discount game sucks with them boys

anyone know if these fit true to size or should I go up a half size?  I've been hearing the toe box is super narrow.  

these mn will look like straight trash wgen they yellow up   im done wit icey bottoms
By the time they yellow, they SHOULD look like trash if you WEAR THEM.  I'll probably toss them in the trash by the time they yellow in 2-3 years because I'll be wearing them everyday... Just like when I was in school and wore J's like they were just regular shoes, and when they got old, I threw them away.

Missed out on the MNs on NDC this morning. Damn. Will see if I can grab them in person later today. I thought these would be an easier cop with all the hype around other shoes and people low on funds from the holidays and multiple Lebron XI drops lately....

Saw the MN's at Champs this morning, wasn't impressed. The "carbon fiber" is that same cheap imitation wrap that people put put on cheap Japanese cars to imitate real carbon fiber. It just gave me a real "cheap" vibe.

Javy

Missed out on the MNs on NDC this morning. Damn. Will see if I can grab them in person later today. I thought these would be an easier cop with all the hype around other shoes and people low on funds from the holidays and multiple Lebron XI drops lately....
all sizes still adding to cart at Footlocker

I thought these would sit a little as well...but these are actually flying off, smh.

My local FTL and Champs only got 8 and 14 left, which surprised the manager there even :lol:

Copped for $220 at Foot Locker.  I missed the drop at 8am for NDC, so that extra $20 is worth the clutch buy.

Gonna wear the hell out of these. KP and MN will be in rotation.

Last edited:
Went to one mall and they ain't eem got the MN yet. Jumped over to Champs to see the AvM though. Like how they look overhead but once i saw the lining that feeling dissipated.

Back
Top Bottom