Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
was able to get them for $190 after using bday coupon at footlocker 34th st.
had plenty of sizes left, majority of the ppl there for the taxis

Any one ball in these yet? How is it
There are a few performance reviews online that I would check out if I were you from the likes of FoamerSimpson, Nightwing and kickgenius.  

Personally I really enjoy the shoe.  Excellent support, fit, comfort and cushion yet still with good court feel and mobility.  Just my opinion though, I'm sure others have had different experiences.

who told me to go to the mall. I just seen the AvMs in person and they're very very nice. Some pics had the sole looking pea soupish and whatnot. 

Now im salty i didnt jump on the soleheaven deal... those were nowhere near the radar

Walked into footlocker and picked up a second pair. The foam on this cw seems a little softer and more pliable than the others. More comfortable IMO

smh 
mean.gif
 "the MN should be an easy cop with all the hype around taxis, kobes, etc that day". sleep in after a night out and sold out everywhere in my size haha

Copped a pair of MN from Footaction at 10:30AM after the morning crowd. Definitely need to wear thinner socks with these. They feel odd in the forefoot and toe box, I can understand why Bron ain't wearing these.

Couldn't pass these up since they're the only colorway so far that I like, plus it'll go well with the pair of 9s.

The MN WAS an easy cop for those that really WANTED them. Nobody said that these would be available in 'Canary' X numbers. It was stressed by some that they would be limited and it was stressed by others that if you had your finger on the trigger when they released, you'd most likely get them. People acting like they were misinformed is ridiculous....snooze...you lose.

Walked into HOH to pick up my Taxi's and asked if they had any MN's. Had 1 size 12 so I copped it with a quickness

Last edited:

damn making me feel salty for copping for $208 like a fool
me too man, thta $227 after tax and shipping doesnt feel like a win anymore haha. FTL gonna say free shipping on all orders over $75, but when i put the code in get the "new releases excluded" msg 
mean.gif

Paid $150 :smile: KP/Away/MN rotation now!

These flew out my mall today with moms fighting grown men for them and all that..

Woke up late after a long Friday night, just grabbed my sz 15 from Eastbay after getting cart-jacked on Finish Line.

Will probably return my AvMs since my size is still around, and try to grab them again down the road.

Pretty much every sz still adding on footlocker.com plus not getting any checkout time. YMMV

Welp NBAstore and DSG didn't even get them. Off to the mall I go.

Shout out to DreamTeamUSA for looking out with the code though. :nthat:

kingjay718 kingjay718 I just happened to ask, and they had 1 pair in my size available. I'm guessing maybe it was a late delivery pair or something. Happy I asked though. I know when they do their ticket process you have to choose one shoe or another, so I definitely got lucky. Got em for right under $200 w my VIP reward

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom