Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Wow! It seems like Nike is at it's finest with getting people to order a shoe that they haven't even seen to spends hours achieving an accomplishment and the reward is to purchase an item before knowledge of what it looks like. That's exploitation at its finest! LOL

Wow! It seems like Nike is at it's finest with getting people to order a shoe that they haven't even seen to spends hours achieving an accomplishment and the reward is to purchase an item before knowledge of what it looks like. That's exploitation at its finest! LOL
Ya cause it's so risky to buy it right? not like i couldn't return or sell if i don't like them.  if its an ugly colorway ill sell them to u!

Last edited:
i'm gonna die laughing if it's the away colorway with just "NBA 2K14" on the tongue
roll.gif

i'm interested in seeing how the 11 lows look, it's been crap since the 8's.

I'm gonna die laughing if there were more than 2014 codes given out and winners are picked from them at random

I'm gonna die laughing if there were more than 2014 codes given out and winners are picked from them at random
that's not how it works you enter the code right into Nike.com and order the shoes when you get the code

Has there even been a restock of ps4s since the release date? I haven't tea!!y been keeping up with them but every website I go onto says there out of stock on there homepages

Running around the crib in my boxers and the MNs acting like LuKang.....
roll.gif

First time I've tried the XIs on....

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember all the Jason Terry gifs last year [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't have an iPhone but I can still see them on the mobile site.

What's the next release after the X'mas, Dunk man?

Dunkman look very, very underwhelming in person. I mean, I'm still going to get them, but those are going to be my least favorite colorway.

Back
Top Bottom