• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-xi-miami-nights

Not sure if posted, but here's a few sizes of the MNs for slightly less than retail. Copped a pair myself earlier today after Finishline mysteriously decided to cancel my order with no notification :smh:

Not sure if posted, but here's a few sizes of the MNs for slightly less than retail. Copped a pair myself earlier today after Finishline mysteriously decided to cancel my order with no notification :smh:

Thanks for the post but they didn't have a size 13.

Incidentally, I had the same thing happen to me.
I ordered a sz 13 Miami Nights from Finishline. When they didn't arrive I checked the website and determined my order was cancelled.
Honestly, it annoys me they cancel your order and never inform you it's cancelled.

The award for the "worst customer service in 2013" goes to Finishline. :smh::smh:

Yeah mine come undone a lot when balling. I tend to double knot them now, had the same problems with the Xs too.

I have the same issue with my size 13.
I find the laces are just too short in my opinion.

I really like those contoured LeBron laces but a few more inches would have helped.

know some people in this thread have purchased from UK sites. So i have a question. What is different about a UK bought shoe and a US? Is the large print shoe size on the side of the box the UK size or US size? Does the tag sewn into the shoe label the UK size first? etc. (I do not need to know this for sizing reasons. I am asking because I'm a collector and want to know the differences).

After 14 days I finally received my AvM's from NBAStore, and I have never had a more defective pair of shoes in my life. The shoes aren't even glued together. Will return them,and would like to find another pair, but can only find them for retail here in the US. That's why I'm asking. Can usually find them cheaper from a UK site.

btw, my kp's were defective as well. Had a good size hole dug out the front of the posite material. Currently have $400 of defective Lebrons. Might just get rid of both and be done with his line.

know some people in this thread have purchased from UK sites. So i have a question. What is different about a UK bought shoe and a US? Is the large print shoe size on the side of the box the UK size or US size? Does the tag sewn into the shoe label the UK size first? etc. (I do not need to know this for sizing reasons. I am asking because I'm a collector and want to know the differences).

After 14 days I finally received my AvM's from NBAStore, and I have never had a more defective pair of shoes in my life. The shoes aren't even glued together. Will return them,and would like to find another pair, but can only find them for retail here in the US. That's why I'm asking. Can usually find them cheaper from a UK site.

btw, my kp's were defective as well. Had a good size hole dug out the front of the posite material. Currently have $400 of defective Lebrons. Might just get rid of both and be done with his line.

Bro, did your KP's actually have a hole in the foam material or did you have a dimple?
I have seen dimples on the foam material before but never have I seen a clear through holes.
It would surprise me the Nike QC did not catch that and [pull it off the line.
Honestly, a dimple in the foam doesn't really bother me at all. .

I'm on my 9th pair and I was on a good streak until recently in terms of quality. Thankfully there's nothing on the horizon that interests me. Might just call it quits on the XI altogether unless something awesome comes around.

Bro, did your KP's actually have a hole in the foam material or did you have a dimple?
I have seen dimples on the foam material before but never have I seen a clear through holes.
Nah a hole. Under the black Nike check, the shoe was scraped the whole way across, and in the middle was a hole. It's not a gaping dime sized hole or anything, but still a hole nonetheless. Large enough that you can see it from any angle, and from a decent distance. The wide black scrape down the length of the shoe brings attention to it as well.

Not sure if posted, but here's a few sizes of the MNs for slightly less than retail. Copped a pair myself earlier today after Finishline mysteriously decided to cancel my order with no notification
mean.gif
Thanks for the post but they didn't have a size 13.

Incidentally, I had the same thing happen to me.
I ordered a sz 13 Miami Nights from Finishline. When they didn't arrive I checked the website and determined my order was cancelled.
Honestly, it annoys me they cancel your order and never inform you it's cancelled.

The award for the "worst customer service in 2013" goes to Finishline.
mean.gif
mean.gif
The same thing happened to me when I tried to order the "aways". They sent me a email saying my order was canceled a week later. 

Can you post a pic of this "dimple"?

Went to scoop up my girls gammas today and FTL had a lil somthin for me lol. I wasn't a big fan of Lebrons only a few in the past but I really like the terracotta warriors and Miami nights. First pair of Lebrons

Don't know if it posted but found this on nikelebron.net

Turns out that Orange and Blue colorway of the Nike LeBron XI is in fact the second part of the Akron and Miami sneaker story. Nike Basketball switches up the route linking LeBron’s personal and professional hometowns with the LeBron 11 “Miami vs Akron.” Obviously some say it’s a “New York Knicks” or “Cavaliers Hardwood Classics” inspired theme, but neither Nike nor LeBron are going to confirm that. Take a closer look at the “Miami vs. Akron” LeBron 11, which angles the story of LeBron’s hometowns from the Miami point of view.

Any of you guys get one of the 2014 pairs of the Lebron 11 2k14 edition? I just copped mine today... expected delivery is 05/06/2014 lol

Back
Top Bottom