• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
First post, what's up fellas?!

I don't know if it's just me, but the best XIs to me are the Aways, and King's Pride.  The Carbons in person were disappointing, as are the rest of them.  Don't get me started on the gimmicky, or obnoxiously colored variants.  Like the Christmas ones with the corny snowflake design.  Or the hideous, garish bright orange Forging Irons.  The Graffitis are utterly horrendous. 

The beauty is in the simplicity and execution of color ways.  I don't want the colors to over power the design of the shoe, merely accentuate the inherent beauty of the silhouette or design.  I want to wear shoes that don't scream for attention, but just look clean.  I'm not into the ghetto, crayola schemes that have plagued Nike shoes since 2010.

Why not stick to Miami Heat colors?  Black / Red / White can go with a LOT of things.  To me the most appealing LeBron XI that has yet to be announced is the Homes.  I certainly hope they release.  They scream a contemporary version of the AJ XII rising suns.

Side note, LeBron is finally wearing the 11s consistently now.  Does anyone know what Nike did to modify to them to make them comfortable for him?  He's had 3x massive explosive dunks in the past week and a half since he's been wearing them.  Like head above the rim dunks.  Maybe the lightweight frame has allowed Bron to explode off the ground more than the heavier Air Max models we've seen in recent years.  He's turning back the clock with his leaping ability to pre 2011 levels.

Also, Merry Christmas.

christmas cw isn't doing it for me.   The Dunkman's are nasty.   It's not even the Volt Green that they used in the 8's and 9's.   Next lebron for me would be the BHMs

debating wether ill be able to snag the Christmas XI under retail in the near future or if I should just go for them on the 27th
nerd.gif
 The last 2 christmas lebron models hit outlets and could be had for under retail.   I personally would wait.  Don't think these will fly off shelves.  and if they do on release day,  you can probably catch them for near retail on eBay or find them in outlets.   Just my opinion

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all of the NT fam!

And good luck to all those going after the Christmas shoes Thursday morning!

Kinda disappointed I won the raffle for the Christmas KD 6's when I wanted the Christmas Lebron 11's more. What's the chances i'll be able to get an unclaimed pair of the Lebrons?

selling well means nothing to me. im referring to being just a dope original shoe. the ix's and x's had some nice original colorways, but it seems like they are painting by numbers with the xi. then when they come with something original they mess it up with snowflakes and lions heads and stuff. giving me them foamposite feels. just my opinion.

This.

Most of the colorways after the KP just look off. The Miami Nights would look a lot better with out the day-glow pink, the Forging Irons would look a lot better if they had used 2 different shades of orange like the big bangs. The aways are cool but it's easy to pull off black and red. The gammas and the terracotta's are dull. Not even gonna mention the other gimmicky colorways.

I want to see some original colorways that showcase some style like the KP's. I never would have thought a gold, brown, lime green and red shoe would look that dope and work so well.

Some of y'all just can't be pleased. :lol:

The beauty is in the simplicity and execution of color ways.  I don't want the colors to over power the design of the shoe, merely accentuate the inherent beauty of the silhouette or design.  I want to wear shoes that don't scream for attention, but just look clean.  I'm not into the ghetto, crayola schemes that have plagued Nike shoes since 2010.

So in 2013....shoes with color are GHETTO?!

heat.gif

Wow. You learn something new everyday. :smh:

Last edited:
They canceled me yesterday >:

View media item 709521
Then put my size back up today :stoneface: ...... I'm scared to order again though with my money still on hold :smh: man I feel like I'm being trolled trying to get these Aways! >:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom