Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just my luck i checked out with my old address rushing like they were going to sell out fast.........lmao

Now i have to sign up with this UPS my choice account to ship it to my new house, anyone know if its a smooth process?

You can sign up to UPS MyChoice for free, but to deliver to a different address will cost $5. You can have it held at the UPS warehouse and pick it up free of charge.

I had to use it to switch the address of my MN delivery since it took so long to get here.

MyChoice works like a charm.

While I was picking up my Christmas Lebrons I was surprised to hear that they plan to do a raffle for the Dunkmans at Footlocker. That's the first raffle they actually did for a pair if the XI's in my area

someone just cart-jacked the only miami nights (sz10.5) @ FNL  
tired.gif

I cant believe y'all really like the Lebron XI Christmas colorway

Its a Christmas time only type of shoe and even then its an overdoing type of colorway too
They don't really like the shoes. 70% of these purchases were bought with the intention to put them on Craiglist or Ebay. Same goes with Kobe and KD and other Jordans

If you attempted to pay and it said it couldn't authorize then a temp charge probably hit ur card. Happens all the time. I had 2 k in charges during the gamma xi release and I still never could place my order. I tried Paypal Amex visa and MasterCard.
The error seems random. It worked on the Laneys, Oreo, and Taxis but not on the Gamma 11 release for me (tried multiple credit cards).

This time it worked again for some reason. Checkout was smooth. Bought Lebron and Gamma 12 in two separate transactions.

picked up at my local footlocker

won a raffle

however......there was a line of about 50 people trying to get the kobe's seeing how they were fcfs

fight almost broke out

everyone still got their pairs seeing how the kobe's were in abundance

I cant believe y'all really like the Lebron XI Christmas colorway

Its a Christmas time only type of shoe and even then its an overdoing type of colorway too

Besides myself I know there's a lot of other people up here that have MASSIVE sneaker collections Lebron's, Jordans, Kobe's, KDs, Nike SB's, and so on. I personally have sneakers that don't have any type of theme to them that I only wore once this year just like others up here. So if I feel like throwing on my Christmas Lebron's in August who's going to honestly tell me I can't put them on because it's not Christmas time? Lol I mean seriously, wear what you want when you want after all it's your money your spending.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas NT (too much going on yesterday to post)! :tongue:

The Christmas Lebron are a nice idea and shoe, but not for me. To be honest didn't want any of the Christmas themed shoes from this year, as a matter of fact I am going to sell my Kobe 8 Chrstmas shoes and keep my KD 5 Christmas shoes from last year (yeah I know total 180 on part). Too be honest, I said this once and will say it again, the King Of The Jungle (King's Pride), colorways could have been and would have a very dope "Christmas" Lebron shoe. Anyhow here are my top 3 and ONLY 3 Lebron 11 colorways that were must haves. I even passed on the TW's at ES price (had a pass that day, even met some of the OKC Thunder players when they played here in town), pretty coo guys and other colorways at other discounted prices. Not saying they are bad colorways, just not must haves.

View media item 710956

BEST COLORWAYS
1. King's Pride (King Of The Jungle) (sometimes number 2 depending on the day)
2. Away (sometimes number 1 depending on the day)
3. Gamma

COMFORT WISE RIGHT OUT THE BOX
1. King's Pride (King Of The Jungle)
2. Gamma
3. Away

Last edited:
Yeah because there's suuuuuch a demand for Christmas Lebrons in the resell market right?

Smh
Don't believe me then go check CL listings or Ebay. Demand or no demand the game is all twisted right now. Everybody will buy anything limited to make a quick bucks. A lot of broke resellers out there.
That's a lie, because they're not selling for much over retail.
40, 50$ is still free money right there. I'm looking at all the listings right now and they're going for 250-260 ish.

Besides myself I know there's a lot of other people up here that have MASSIVE sneaker collections Lebron's, Jordans, Kobe's, KDs, Nike SB's, and so on. I personally have sneakers that don't have any type of theme to them that I only wore once this year just like others up here. So if I feel like throwing on my Christmas Lebron's in August who's going to honestly tell me I can't put them on because it's not Christmas time? Lol I mean seriously, wear what you want when you want after all it's your money your spending.
RIGHT.  I will wear these come summer and not even have a second thought about it! Buy what you want/like, wear what you want whenever you feel like it thats my opinion

now i know this might be stretch but does anyone know if there's still DS King's Pride sz 12 floating around?

Back
Top Bottom