Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

If ndc didn't sellout the first few minutes, & eb, fnl, and some fl's sold them, then chances are "everybody and their momma" got their pair. Even stores you've never heard of are still selling them and I don't really see anyone here complaining that they didn't get a pair. & that's really cool, because it's christmas

Nike made GR quantities and all they have to do is make it a TLO & people will buy it for sure
The hype were all on the kobes. great for those who wanted the brons. 

I'm digging the gammas even more than I did when I first got them. I've had them out if the box and started to appreciate how well the shoe flows.

Cancelled a size 11 Christmas not to long ago on eastbay and footlocker, I was able to grab a pair In store. If you call in they can probable do a phone order for you.

Last edited:
Lol at the Broward Mall doing raffles for Dunkmans. This is stupid. Last Years Dunkman had 0 hype (bought two on the first day). Talk about artificially generating hype (unless JM knows something different).

Lol at the Broward Mall doing raffles for Dunkmans. This is stupid. Last Years Dunkman had 0 hype (bought two on the first day). Talk about artificially generating hype (unless JM knows something different).
I think even if those were limited they wouldn't sell out.

Nice shots. I think with the camera you have it's better to take the shots outside (I'm in the same boat) unless you get an external flash or expose for more light.

damn those are really dope

timing was awful for me had to pass but I am going to have to get these in a couple weeks

Don't believe me then go check CL listings or Ebay. Demand or no demand the game is all twisted right now. Everybody will buy anything limited to make a quick bucks. A lot of broke resellers out there.
40, 50$ is still free money right there. I'm looking at all the listings right now and they're going for 250-260 ish.
EBay takes 10% (which is absurd IMO),plus your listing fee and PayPal fees, minus shipping, and minus the time/hassle = no profit, don't forget retail +tax (probably about $16)

Only glad I have one more left and I have nothing I'm interested until 1/25. Otherwise, December has been a VERY expensive month for me... :lol:

The Lebron 8, 9, 10 sat for a while. I think this is the first Christmas Lebron that really moved this quick.

Nicely done to all who grabbed the Christmas XI's today, they look great. 
nthat.gif

R u sure about that bud? Over the past few years, Nike's marketing style has been obvious. Put out an ugly shoe, Kobes for instance, they know it wouldn't sellout so they have to sell it in limited quantities. Lebrons were put out in reasonable quantities since it has a more sleek design compare to Kobes and to hype it up even more, Jeff Van Gundy and the ESPN crew mentioned it like they're suppose. You wonder why they're only talking about Lebrons and not Kobe. More pairs for Bron bec Kob is not playing. right? All they have to put in the recipe is a simple TLO and trust me, people will place that order and so we did. Nike will never decline in Wall Street son.
Yes I am sure, bud. Out of this xmas pack the Kobes were the most sought after, first one to fly off shelves in stores, first one to sell out online, etc. Overall the kobes was where the resell and value was at. Like you said....make it more limited than the rest of the shoes then thats the reason why I said the hype were all on the kobes, you answered it yourself...make limited quantities and and it gets hyped thats why im said it and im agreeing with you lol. But also speaking from past patterns the BHM pack this past yr the kobes were most sought after as well same goes with last yr xmas, the demand of the kobe 8 christmas lights was way higher than the Lebron X xmas which completely sat for a while. I dont know the reason or really care, maybe its the limited factor. I thought the  xmas brons was better this year and the best one of the pack, I bought it regardless if it was TLO or not. I bought plenty of non-TLO brons such as the kings pride, aways, TW, etc. Bottom line, all I said was the hype went all to the kobes, and i personally dont mind cause I rather have the brons. Also never said Nike will decline in Wall Street lol...thats just out the scope of what im trying to say. 

People who got the Christmases, how many of those little rope ornament things on the lacelock did you guys have? I'm asking because only one of my lacelock has it while the other doesn't.

People who got the Christmases, how many of those little rope ornament things on the lacelock did you guys have? I'm asking because only one of my lacelock has it while the other doesn't.
Not 100% on this but I think they connect to each other somehow, hence the one rope/string

Nicely done to all who grabbed the Christmas XI's today, they look great.  :nthat:

They really do. I said what I said earlier but man.. All these pictures make me want em to rock all of next december!

I've seen a couple youtube reviews on em and they all said they only came with one.

From Nike: "This year, three wintertime stories are linked by special logo lacelocks that connect to create custom signature ornaments."

So you take off both lace locks and they make a little bulb ornament.

glad i got these today. struck out in the morning and had to go to class. ordered them 5 hours late too, along with the KDs. Even got lucky when a pair of Philipine KD's popped up on footlocker and snagged those too :smokin

Back
Top Bottom