Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lets hope the bhm and allstar arent to hard to get these are the only two shoes im looking foward in jan/feb missing out on the 1s has me me ready to quit on jordan brand.

Starting to feel like kevininsd myself.

This thread has less posts about new releases & more posts from the same guy mentioning the fact that he needs to buy every XI colorway released over & over & over & over & over & over..........

And over & over again.
We get it, Dawg. You like the XIs. :smh:

Well....Back to lurking I go.

The irony [emoji]128533[/emoji]

The print pattern on the bhm kills em for me. Love the color scheme, but not my cup of tea.

All stars on the other hand :smokin

..so im guessing with the lack of discussion and based on the survey, nobody is even considering picking up the Dunkmans tomorrow?

..so im guessing with the lack of discussion and based on the survey, nobody is even considering picking up the Dunkmans tomorrow?
I will be. Copping for a friend, most brick and mortar spots don't have the luxury of the carrying the elusive size 15 so I'll be in the hunt 

BHM detailing > 

Lebron 11s shouldn't be compared to the Jordan 11s, they will grow in their own. Ten years down the line the kids of this generation will be calling these the classics and will pay $250 retail (inflation) on pairs we've been scoring for under retail. 

If my connect comes through with the employee discount, I'll be getting them for $140. Full price? Not a chance.

I love how they look but have the dunkman 8, I'm trying not to duplicate color ways until I have all the color pallets I want

got my xmases today. shoe goes too hard. not as sick as the KP's, but the red pops like crazy with the mint. I love em.

The print pattern on the bhm kills em for me. Love the color scheme, but not my cup of tea.

All stars on the other hand
smokin.gif
Exactly

All stars on the other hand :smokin

This, I just can't get down with the prominent pattern stuff it killed it for me with the Xmas pair as well and the BHM's are no exception as much as I do like them :smh: same goes for the Grafittis, that pair should've been called something else maybe the Basquiat Bron's or something because it looks more like a painting design than Grafitti to me :lol:

Last edited:
Now that pics of the lows have surfaced, does anyone know roughly when pics of the elites typically drop or have dropped in the past?

JS"

Bhms will be had. I like all the color ways but the aways just not enough to buy other than the forging irons. Will get tws on sale or at least from another store. All the xis at my hoh on display have serious quality issues.

Wow "sneaker rumors" on facebook claims that those are not the all star lebrons.. They say it is some type of QS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom