Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I gives a **** if he wants to buy every XI..... GOOD FOR HIM.

BUT DAMN, do I gotta read him say it 15 times per page?! :rofl:

Act like you ain't new to this. Post your shoes, provide new info & keep it moving.

Damn. It's almost a new year. It's the internet, it's not serious. If it was, we let the mods handle it. Or report his post, smh.

But seriously, you keep things on the low. Enlighten me. Illuminate me so I can have all the releases too, lol. I ugh pray to the eastern star...not really.

Last edited:
Xmas still around at Finishlines so keep checking the site or do a store order. Saw 3 on display at Towson town center

Not sure if it's safe to give my opinion anymore but here goes...

That IG video may have just sold me on the bhm. The textured fuse section looks really nice. Really excited for february.

Damn. It's almost a new year. It's the internet, it's not serious. If it was, we let the mods handle it. Or report his post, smh.

But seriously, you keep things on the low. Enlighten me. Illuminate me so I can have all the releases too, lol. I ugh pray to the eastern star...not really.

:rofl:

$200, $250, I don't care. All I care about is that they will be MINE!

I hope my local Foot Locker does reserve a pair for them.

Pretty damn excited for Black History Months, too.

No, because I already own 8 pairs. And the rate this shoe is releasing, I'll probably end up with 14-15 pairs and then after that we got the lows and the Elites, both of which I plan on buying every colorway as well, just like what I've been doing with the regular highs. All in all, after this is all said and done, I will probably end up at about 25 or so pairs of the Lebron XI.

February... Black History Month + All Star pack... Man, I hope I won't have to go through too much trouble to get both. One way or another, I'm gonna get them both and if I have to pay reseller, so be it. I just hope I can get both for retail.

I'm just waiting for the XIs to be over so I can stop dropping money... :lol:

Another colorway??? Welp, that's another $200 I'm gonna drop. :lol: :x :smh:

You can ID a cloak cw and stick a whole bunch of GITD stuff on it if you choose (swoosh, laces, outsole etc)
It just dawned on me that chroma isn't just like cloak, it *is* the same thing. Outside of ID were the big bangs and champ pack lows the last GITD LeBrons? The lows had some chroma on the midsole too.

It's a forum meaning anyone can post whatever they want pertaining to the message board. Meaning if the post doesn't interest you keep scrolling but ranting doesn't help anyone does it?

im waiting on this years ext's and the elite's.

none of these cw are must buys for me right now

hopefully were treated right with this years ext's and elites

Am I the only one who doesn't like the BHM's?
View media item 718419

Your far from alone, I've been saying this since pics first surfaced :smh: I love the color selection they went with but like others have said the print on the posite kind of killed it for me, perhaps if it was executed in a slightly simpler like one pattern all over either all lion heads or all triangular pattern or whatever it is I could tolerate it but it just seems like too much is going on for me :smh: but good luck to everyone else gunnin for 'em :smile:

Btw what happened to the post? Why dudes gettin all aggy :lol:

I'm not sure if EXT versions of the XIs would work as well, if only cuz I think the XIs having a more futuristic design fit better having materials like foam, fuse, etc. Wouldn't mind seeing EXTs if they're executed well, but I'm kinda curious how they'd turn out with leather, suede, etc. I'm really curious what they'll do for the Elites though.

Last edited:
Just found out my size 13 Miami Night order from the FnL restock before christmas just got cancelled.
Typical of Finishline, when you have your hopes up they come along and squash them.
Damn FnL, living up to it's lousy reputation for cancelling orders. :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
So, I'm looking back at the first page and I wonder what the 002 MN GRY/UNVRSTY RD-MRCRY GRY-BL colorway is. The other 4 have already dropped, but what's that one?

Gamma blue Bron 11s on sale for $169.98 at DTLR, KPs are the same price I believe

Gamma Blues are the most practical "casual" colorway for the Bron XI's in my opinion.
They look great with jeans or with shorts. I think the colorway is not appreciated enough.
I thinking about maybe getting another pair for $170

Just found out my size 13 Miami Night order from the FnL restock before christmas just got cancelled.
Typical of Finishline, when you have your hopes up they come along and squash them.
Damn FnL, living up to it's lousy reputation for cancelling orders. :smh::smh::smh:

That sucks man. Sounds like size 13 and Finishline don't get along.

Does anyone know if the Dunkman's will be limited?
The reason I ask is that I don't have the money for a pair right now.
Just wondering if they will be available for retail down the line say in a month.

Gamma blue Bron 11s on sale for $169.98 at DTLR, KPs are the same price I believe

Gamma Blues are the most practical "casual" colorway for the Bron XI's in my opinion.
They look great with jeans or with shorts. I think the colorway is not appreciated enough.
I thinking about maybe getting another pair for $170

I think the KP is more practical especially for fall.

Back
Top Bottom