Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:smh: that sucks bro. But as others have said I've seen a few auctions go for a lil over retail. You could probably hit em with a paypal invoice to save you money and them fees. I'm sure you know this anyway, just tryna ease the pain lol.

Passed on the DM for myself but I still did order em first thing in the morning as a late xmas present for my boss. He constantly signs for my pairs cuz they get delivered before I come in so I figured it'd be nice for him to finally get to open up a memphis box for himself :lol:

I know but I can't even remember the last time I had an order cancelled anywhere bro. It's almost like it's not meant to be I really wanted these to rock this weekend I could get a pair on eBay but by the time I'll get them I will be out of my whole Xmas mood

Only positive like you said is resell is low

I know but I can't even remember the last time I had an order cancelled anywhere bro. It's almost like it's not meant to be I really wanted these to rock this weekend I could get a pair on eBay but by the time I'll get them I will be out of my whole Xmas mood

Only positive like you said is resell is low

I hear you bro. Maybe they'll bring back that xmas spirit if you do decide to go that route. if not, now you got some MN double up money :smile:

this pic of the dunkmans 
smokin.gif

The Xmas joints have got to be my favorite colorway yet... That picture you see on eastbay really does it no justice. just the way it looks in person I can't stop staring at it. It pops so much harder than the Pre-heats.

Last edited:
damn it I was stalking eastbay all morning for the xmas and then they pop up without my size lol come on man!

Yeah they're definitely nice. There my second fav

1.) Kings Pride
2.) Dunkman
3.) AvM
4.) Christmas

My list is based on the ones I own also not the whole XI collection

Hopefully my Xmas I ordered off NDC will get here today then I can compare them. I was shocked my local FA had the Xmas stocked had I known I would've just copped there.

Predictive Opinion:
This Dunkman release will be the sleeper of the XI like the Freegum was for the IX and the Pressure/Windchill was for the X...

Dunkmans look nice in person.

Makes missing that Sports Authority deal sting a little but more hearing and seeing that they're better in person :smh: I think first pics that surfaced definitely lowered everyone's expectations though kinda like what happened with the KP's

For those that don't have a store around them, it looks like END will release the Christmas on January 18th. I don't know how much they charge for shipping overseas though, it could be easier to just bargain with someone on eBay...

For those that don't have a store around them, it looks like END will release the Christmas on January 18th. I don't know how much they charge for shipping overseas though, it could be easier to just bargain with someone on eBay...

It's like $12 shipping to the US

And for some reason they usually only charge $175 for the XIs

Back
Top Bottom