Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyway, the aways are looking great in the video has me plotting on tracking down a pair.

If I was you I would do it now, I recently went through the same thing and was lucky enough to get me a pair. I initially passed thinking they would sit and not be hard to find later but once I started going into stores and seeing TW's, Gammas and AvM's everywhere but no Aways on shelves I realized they were actually the average persons favorite colorway and they sold better than I had originally anticipated. I scrambled to tryna track them down and it was far from easy :smh: so do yourself a favor if you know where your size is grab them before it's too late....

@SamKQboro it was pics like those that actually turned me off from the DM's originally :smh: but it was the newer shots showing the posite in the light that got my attention....

Btw guys it's a holiday how bout everyone get in the spirit and go take a shot or something and chill with all the angry post :lol: in the mean time I'm a UNDS these Pink Foils and peel this pink foil and start mine :pimp:

View media item 720108

Most of the people on this thread are predictable.

*teaser pic*
"Looks Interesting."

*official pic*
"Shoes are absolute trash"

*release date*
"Best Lebrons yet"
Been a different story for 11's for me.

Teaser Pic: "Those look crazy"

Official pic: "Yeah they're pretty nice"

Release date: "ehh, I'll wait for another one that catches my eye"

Man, keep going back and forth about those BHMs. Might just try to cop first and see how they are in person before deciding. Gotta say I like the little details on them

wish i could wear shorts
mean.gif
i was just gonna say this.. the temperature is 8 right now where i'm at  
sick.gif

Last edited:
Been a different story for 11's for me.
Teaser Pic: "Those look crazy"
Official pic: "Yeah they're pretty nice"
Release date: "ehh, I'll wait for another one that catches my eye"
This is me 100%. When pics first leaked I knew I loved this design. But I'm passing on these lackluster colorways. I couldnt wait no more and have 2 ids ordered, and those ASGs will be mine

I think its funny on Lebrons facebook he's promoted the last 2 releases, and I never noticed that before. He posted a pic of his Xmas' sayin check these out.

I ain't mad at it though, from a businessman standpoint he's reaching a different demographic and probably moved a few extra shoes.

View media item 720353
View media item 720357
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom