Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They should've used a Black or Olive outsole similar to the upper. The bright 'Sea Crystal' or whatever they are calling it - does not work well with the shoe.

Of all the things I like about the XI, the sole may be my favourite. It just gives the shoe a look like we've never really seen....at least this particular combination of colours.
But I love soles with mint or cream colours, like the sole on the Dolphin X.

i like these a lot more than the 10s. Id like to see a different look tho. The 7,8 and 10s looked too similar to me

I like how the Armry Slate pair looks but I don't plan on picking up that colorway as of now. The Armry pair only gives me a prospective of how GREAT this shoe is going to look! I'm looking forward to the other blue pair that has been pictured and the "Iron Man" version, which I'm thinking will also drop this year especially considering around 10 pair of the X's dropped before the New Year, I'm sure we're going to see more colors drop in the upcoming montths. So I'm going to put myself down for 7 pairs of XI's and one pair of XI Lifestyle version (the brown and fireberry colorway)

So, you mean to tell me right now if you had to choice to buy either the Red Suede or Chip 9 Elite for $250...which one you gonna roll w/???
red suedes, i'm sure they're even rarer being a pe and some people are paying the price of an entire championship pack for them. plus, i said it once. they're cleaner.

Knicks colorway of these would be 
pimp.gif

I'm really looking forward to seeing the white and red version for this year. I like the "homes" last year but always enjoy the white base with more red versions..

Back
Top Bottom