• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
550 for a early pair?
indifferent.gif

are these going to be limited or a GR?

That color outsole seems so out of place on the XI which is the only thing that bothers me

That's what I said earlier too - that outsole just kills the shoe. Someone had suggested a white outsole and that would not flow well but it would be better than what they have now.

View media item 467341

ljkk.jpg

yewh.jpg

qtql.jpg

s5bc.jpg

I take it y'all haven't noticed the mint outsole matches the colorway on the outline of the swoosh & the inner lining of the shoe? :smh:

Last edited:
A red outsole could've worked well or even black but this is my opinion let me state that :lol:

Last edited:
red outsole ? naw.
I think nike executed this color way (and shoe) perfectly. the king kongs will be copped!
the king kongs? 
laugh.gif

this looks like a colorway that i just can't wear. it's beautiful but i feel like it'll look better on my shelf than on my feet. i need to see an on feet or in person first. 

Could go down as best lebron yet, which is good because at first I don't think anyone was really a fan of the show when Mav posted it on ig. Beautiful

the king kongs? 
laugh.gif

this looks like a colorway that i just can't wear. it's beautiful but i feel like it'll look better on my shelf than on my feet. i need to see an on feet or in person first. 
King of the jungles = King Kongs for short lmao.
I do agree wit that last part. will be hard to cop a fit for these while not tryna look like Master chief at the same time.

King of the jungles = King Kongs for short lmao.
I do agree wit that last part. will be hard to cop a fit for these while not tryna look like Master chief at the same time.
i don't go out and cop fits most of the time, usually what i have'll work. i wear most of my kicks with some shorts 
laugh.gif
 swear i don't look like an idiot though.

i'll work with it and in the end most shoes that i doubt look good on me turn out at least alright, so i'll cop anyways.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom