Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For those of you who copped bhm and/or asg last year, how tough is it to get a pair? Can I wake up and n grab em if I got my finger ready to click on the dot?

It was extremely easy for me to get both pairs from my local spots because people wanted the Kobe's and other kicks more than the X's

Idk how hard it was to land the ASG's online but the BHM's sat for a long while.

The lows are AWFUL.
They couldn't put a max zoom bag on them? I mean Jesus why? And people are still going to buy them they are hot garbage :smh:

Are the Graffitis dropping at the end of the this month? I thought I read that somewhere but I'm not entirely sure...

BHM's lookin clean 
nthat.gif

For those of you who copped bhm and/or asg last year, how tough is it to get a pair? Can I wake up and n grab em if I got my finger ready to click on the dot?
all stars released on a friday and with people already at work and school, it was just myself and the worker in the store....i got there about an hour after they opened.....eazy breezy!!

Cant wait to my Aways come in on friday...Im thinking of picking up the Lebron 10 pressures as well...
The black and red (bred) versions of The 7's 10's and 11's have been :smokin

Those dunkmans are calling me man :smokin I'mma chill till next week on em tho. Doubt they'll move. ASGs and BHMs are copsif theyre not ridiculously hard to cop.

Cant wait to my Aways come in on friday...Im thinking of picking up the Lebron 10 pressures as well...
The black and red (bred) versions of The 7's 10's and 11's have been :smokin

I need those Aways in a 13, not sure what the HELL I was thinking waiting so long to grab them. They have evaporated!

I finally copped the MN. Very happy with them. I was not able to cop the Bred AJ1 so got the MN instead.

Last edited:
Rocked the MN's for New Years today.  The 11 design has got to be my favorite ever, just one of the many more colorways to cop in 2014.

Gonna unDS the Xmas for the gym tomorrow....

Last edited:
I almost doubled up on MN yesterday during my hunt for the Xmas. Tough decision but I had to have the Xmas I absolutely love that shoe. Still plan on doubling up on MN, these 11s are a problem!

Trying to decide on the laces for my Xmas I like the red it gives it that pop while the green gives it a uniformed look to it.

Plan on rocking these to our fantasy football payout party this weekend just need to pick up a hoodie and some socks for it.

I seen the xmas at like 4 stores in the mall all types of sizes. The kobe n kd only released in like 2 stores here so they went first. But that xmas was worse in person to me. But alot of stores had then as of yesterday

I almost doubled up on MN yesterday during my hunt for the Xmas. Tough decision but I had to have the Xmas I absolutely love that shoe. Still plan on doubling up on MN, these 11s are a problem!

Trying to decide on the laces for my Xmas I like the red it gives it that pop while the green gives it a uniformed look to it.

Plan on rocking these to our fantasy football payout party this weekend just need to pick up a hoodie and some socks for it.

Pics with the green laces? I've yet to see any pics or videos with the swap.

Back
Top Bottom