• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got mine my third fav CW after KP & GB.
damnit...I called them the "Duckmans" said they were generic-looking, no way was I going to cop.

I gave it all day...thought the size 15s would sell out as they normally do. But noooo, I gave in! I...love...greeeeeen
laugh.gif

It may be this holiday alcohol I'm partaking in but my list of best XI is as follows:

1.) AWAYS!- this may come as a shocker but that red and black just really gives the XI the "classic" silhouette look in the realm of a Jordan/Bulls feel.

2.) Miami Night- the calm collective feel of the stealth black and grey sets up nicely for that minimal pink pop. Plus I am a sucker for clear bottoms despite the possible yellowing.

3.) King's Pride- All that can be said is parachute, black, and red just work....

4.) Dunkman- underrated as can be. The color scheme works, the insole is dope, only wish the outsole was a translucent volt. Even do the shoe as a whole is NICE as the Dunkman rendition.

5.) Forging Iron- Limited....Big Bang Meh.

6.) Is there more releases....lol

Not gonna lie, disappointed in the ASG assuming that purple was it.

if you look on NDC at the Lebron elite socks...it says OOS but they haven't released the Dunkman socks. Also looks like they have socks ready for the HWCs and a Summit Lake CW
nerd.gif

if you look on NDC at the Lebron elite socks...it says OOS but they haven't released the Dunkman socks. Also looks like they have socks ready for the HWCs and a Summit Lake CW :nerd:
Maaaan I forgot someone had said something about a summit lake. Bring em out bring em out!

thats what i said. i have a $50 gc to get my pair down to $150 but i can't pull the trigger. too much stuff came out too quick :lol:

dat broke life :lol:

edit: hey if you want to see a zoomed pic of the texture, zoom in on nike.com

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lebron-11-basketball-shoe/pid-832790/pgid-773228

Good looks homie, I have a $50 gc as well but I don't really know if I want them like that, newer pics have me swaying more towards copping though... we'll see haha.

Didn't know there's a dunkman logo on the tongue tab. Def. needed a translucent green outsole instead of on the lining to be on the must-have list.

I caved on the freakin' DMs but Graffitis, BHMs, HWCs are a no go. NO GO!

The All-Stars will be my next cop granted they don't throw in something else.

View media item 720566
I feared for the worst after wearing them all day and rockin them in the gym. But just as I suspected. No yellowing!

Lol just havin a lil fun before the night kicks off for you guys. I'll be staying in but be safe NT. Happy new year fellas!

What did you just start buying kicks?

Shoes don't yellow after the first day.

There are things that can speed up the process but you will have more than enough time to wear them without them yellowing.

Lol I was being sarcastic my dude. That's why I said "just havin a lil fun..."

Both KP and Aways...sitting at local shops. I've posted this relevant information several times and watch people ask if they are available anywhere.

guess people couldn't find the posts hidden between the 35 of people telling us if they like the DM. Be nice if there was an "release info only" thread so I didn't have to scroll through 6 pages of the same ish just to get to a different topic.

What did you just start buying kicks?

Shoes don't yellow after the first day.

There are things that can speed up the process but you will have more than enough time to wear them without them yellowing.
I think my Pressures yellowed after one wear. It's not common at all but it happens sometimes. I like those better without the blue tinted soles so that one worked out but I have plenty of shoes I want to keep icy waiting for dry weather.

I think my Pressures yellowed after one wear. It's not common at all but it happens sometimes. I like those better without the blue tinted soles so that one worked out but I have plenty of shoes I want to keep icy waiting for dry weather.

Maybe try not sliding across the floor of the men's bathroom at whatever nightclub you're attending.

...that may stop them from yellowing after one wear.

Back
Top Bottom