Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hope no one who ordered Miami nights a few days ago from Finish Line is holding their breath. Mine was canceled after two days of processing. Good reminder why I haven't bought from them on important releases in years.
Has happened to me. Hope you didn't pay with cc.Really hard to get money back right away.

• Nike LeBron XI BHM - Anthracite - 646702-001 - £129  - 31st January
seems like the same price as other XI with lacelock included... $50 lacelock theory has been debunked for the FI. that increase was just for the preheat label

BUT.... heres that $250 again

LEBRON XI AS:
647780-735 CASHMERE/GRN GLOW-PRPL DYNSTY

Price: $250

Guess Nike does what they feel huh?

Where were you able to find the KP in the Bay Area? I've been searching for a couple weeks with no luck. Thanks
I was able to get these at Sheikh's at Newark Mall; it was their last 9.5. They can do a stock locate so I'd recommend giving them a call.

I talked to a Nike rep last week online and they said they had a 10 left at NTSF, but I don't know if they're still in stock.

Good luck!

I was able to get these at Sheikh's at Newark Mall; it was their last 9.5. They can do a stock locate so I'd recommend giving them a call.

I talked to a Nike rep last week online and they said they had a 10 left at NTSF, but I don't know if they're still in stock.

Good luck!

Just gave both ntsf and sheikh a call and both are out of stock. Thanks tho. The hunt continues.

Last edited:
xmas and dunkman up on oslife

xmas is 209.99 plus ship, fsr

**** barbarianbob they have a sz 13 DM , they r 169.99 so with ship its 185
happy.gif
BOOM
wink.gif
In and out like a robbery plehboi
nthat.gif
repped

Thinkin of pulling the trigger on the BHMs for $250 today locally...only thing that concerns me is that we have yet to see anyone actually wearing them...or even detailed pics.

Back
Top Bottom