Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone have sizing tips on the LBXI? I've gone with bigger sizes in the past, but I tried these on and realized that maybe I should go with my true Nike size. Thoughts?

Went to Nike Chicago last night and almost copped the xmas xi's, but the new gf thought they were hideous and talked me out of it... I really just like the way the red on the lacelock and inner swoosh pop against the mint. Not to mention I hardly wear anything but lows, but its still a constant battle not to grab them.
she would have been my newest ex gf that day!

:rolleyes
This is where I Chime in on the pages of completely irrelevant non shoe related trash.

then someone will say I have a bad attitude.

WTF does A$AP mob have to do with shoes? Posting YouTube links to music?

way to stay on point...morons

:rolleyes

Oh the irony...

Oh the irony...ironic you chose to post in response to people being called out for being moronic.

Almost as bad as the people who say "maybe the honeycomb joints are the All Star shoe". Look at the pictures...the "honeycomb joints" according to the ebonic experts have the aqua colored flywire...ASG SHOES do not. But hey...maybe I am wrong and should listen to more A$AP and not bother reading 350 posts on fit of the XI or to see if someone else will find me a pair of KP because I am too lazy to actually do anything to find them myself.

I truly enjoy reading these informative posts. Almost miss JM's stuff.

And if anyone actually cares...all the XIs have sat in my area and I have access to the BHM and ASG for retailon release day (because I have helped out NT Fam get shoes while ranting and calling out Morons)

The BHM are a must for me the XI's with the "honeycomb" design are looking like a go for me too, but I'm a little on the fence with the ASG's so far I really need to see some clear pics of those before I say there on the list.

Went to Nike Chicago last night and almost copped the xmas xi's, but the new gf thought they were hideous and talked me out of it... I really just like the way the red on the lacelock and inner swoosh pop against the mint. Not to mention I hardly wear anything but lows, but its still a constant battle not to grab them.

I feel the exact same way as you do about that colorway. But I got this guy feeling that I'll be making a sell thread in a few months if I bought them.

What if both are the same shoe, but the honeycomb effect is just what happens when you put a blacklight to the All-Stars?

Then my head would explode because that doesn't make any sense when the ASG is posted right there after them
roll.gif
I honestly think thats what it may be.

I kind of think it is the same shoe too.

Nike has bumped their head with the 50 buck increase man...Oh well, nothing you can do if you want them. I am going KP, BHM, ASG, and my 2k14 and calling it quits with these. I like the louder pairs.

What if both are the same shoe, but the honeycomb effect is just what happens when you put a blacklight to the All-Stars?

Then my head would explode because that doesn't make any sense when the ASG is posted right there after them
roll.gif
I honestly think thats what it may be.
Nah brother, take another looksee... besides the print, 2 different swooshes, different color flywire and soles = 2 different shoes

I hope the ASG XI is over the top with the features cause the Area72 chuckposites came with everything and the kitchen sink.

Man I guess you have a point on that. And no lie about the Barkley's, loved those shoes. Regret getting rid of them.

I'm gonna have to side with kevininsd on this one. They're obviously not the same shoe. The flywire is a different color.

I can't wait to see the ASG and other pair unveiled....looks like Nike is going to get some of that money back that they lost out on, thanks to the discounts we received on the first half of the XI's 
laugh.gif

Can anyone translate what that shoulee guy says? I tried but couldn't come up with anything....but he did mention in the comments of the honeycomb pair about "tomorrow".  Maybe we will get a full pic

*Edit: It's in Korean....nothing of importance was mentioned

Last edited:
Saw the TW on discount for $179 and still couldn't pull the [emoji]128299[/emoji]. I wish I could find aways for that price...

Back
Top Bottom