Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Oh the irony...ironic you chose to post in response to people being called out for being moronic.

Almost as bad as the people who say "maybe the honeycomb joints are the All Star shoe". Look at the pictures...the "honeycomb joints" according to the ebonic experts have the aqua colored flywire...ASG SHOES do not. But hey...maybe I am wrong and should listen to more A$AP and not bother reading 350 posts on fit of the XI or to see if someone else will find me a pair of KP because I am too lazy to actually do anything to find them myself.

I truly enjoy reading these informative posts. Almost miss JM's stuff.

And if anyone actually cares...all the XIs have sat in my area and I have access to the BHM and ASG for retailon release day (because I have helped out NT Fam get shoes while ranting and calling out Morons)

It was actually a response to the non shoe related posts....

Yea but I'm not the one crying and complaining about those posts. All while adding another.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Jez bron could got hurt on that play looked like the shoe broke down rolling over at the heel - the guy built like iroman tho this would have most guys limping to the locker room..
Oh wow, Lebron going full speed and tried to slam on the breaks. He happened to lose his footing and landed on the side if his shoe. Him doing so

He planted on the side of the shoe. Look closely

given the shape of the 11s, i would think they could make a proper 'prism' CW.  i'd like to see what they would come up with.

Lmao
laugh.gif
kind of got a good point there

Buns>impressing dudes
hold up it aint even like that....if i like something and my girl tries to talk me out of it while i let her buy every shoe that she wants and then when the shoe i wanted that she says are hideous and i shouldn't buy dry up and now im mad that i didnt cop when i had a chance...she can miss me with that....she has 4 different black heels...smh

Last edited:
So what is everyone's preliminary idea on how the BHM release will be?

Think it will be an easy pickup or is it going to be a struggle?

Spoken like someone who doesn't have a gf
laugh.gif
so if your girl doesn't like something that you like and been wanting for since you first laid eyes on them that means don't buy them.....that's kind of hypocritical of you guys who say " buy what you like" or "as long as you like them that's all that matters forget what others say!"

If I'm with a girl and she doesn't like a pair, I may cop two. (not sounding "hard" or 'womanizing', see below point) 

As long as you look  presentable in a public setting, your shoes/clothes choice is not the problem, when it comes to women anyways.  My opinion anyways. 

Certain shoes I get regardless of if my wife likes them or not, but I take her opinion seriously quite often

Certain shoes I get regardless of if my wife likes them or not, but I take her opinion seriously quite often
I just get what I want, I can't trust my wife's judgement since she has worn her Big Bang Lebrons 1 time and now they sit in the closet 
mean.gif

The extra $20 for nothing...... hmm

Naw that extra $20 they collect is to pay for the style number change on the box label, alterations to Lebron's personal pair, and clean up on the skid mark. Nike got expense B....

Last edited:
The comment that your girl should become your ex because she doesn't have the same taste as you on every shoe is comical. :lol:

I'm happy when my girl doesn't like a shoe I want. When she does, it means I'm out another $140.
Exhibit A (tho I found got hers for below retail)

View media item 727445

Back
Top Bottom