Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol fair enough. The question I pose is do people feel like the lebron line has lived up to its potential?

I was telling my boy the other day that the hype generation has really carried this line. Nothing about it has been been innovative so to speak.
I think we can all agree that lebrons line has always been about performance tho. Especially his last 2 sigs but i can see where you would think the hype would carry his line. From the south beach cws up to the ultra limited champ packs, I think some allure has come to his line with certain cws while other cws are straight classics

I think we can all agree that lebrons line has always been about performance tho. Especially his last 2 sigs but i can see where you would think the hype would carry his line. From the south beach cws up to the ultra limited champ packs, I think some allure has come to his line with certain cws while other cws are straight classics

Not only that but people keep comparing it to the jordan brand. This is the 11th model which is a achievement in itself. No other athlete has 11 shoes in his signature series and in terms of sales I think the lebron series has passed expectations. 1-3 7-11 can be retroed just as the jb line. I just don't care for the 4-6 models.

The performance portion is where I would expect to see the innovation. I'm more guard oriented so I may be reaching for some of my assumptions here, but it seems year in and year out it's the visible cushion of choice with an upper that implements what ever that years technology is at premium price.

I'm a firm believer in if it's not broke don't fix it. And, From what I've gathered the lebron has been an outstanding performing shoe the last few sigs but why has the price steadily gone up? I'm aware the market dictates this, but the price suggests that hey there's something new this model this year that the last didn't have.

Passed up on the AVM at the nike outlet. Only one they had. For $179. The worker said they were a return from another store.

I doubt that...he's got another shoe to promote. He's worn the soliders in other seasons too.

View media item 727892
Was able to get a pair today.
Details are awesome, 3M Lacelock is nice too!

5Opui.gif

All in on these joints.

This model is probably my favorite Lebrons since the 8's but I genuinely feel like I haven't been moved by an AllStar kick since the bday series.

The 5's had some of the dopest colorways I think for a lebron this far but the all star shoe was ehhh
6- Neo Air Force One with applicable colors.
7-looked like kid shoes with the colors but really liked the hardwood imprint trimmed in scotch lite.
8-the gradient was cool but nothing screamed that I had to have.
9-all orange shoes just don't do it for me. I thought the nasa influence was cool, but for most these were consolations who didn't get the foams
10-worst lebron of the series to me, all star kicks looked like rugrat shoes
11-great innovative design but the colorways have been poorly executed. Most evidently in the all star pair. Glow in the dark? Big deal. Like we haven't seen it before. Especially at a $250 premium which we know is coming.

How do I recommend to fix it? I honestly don't know but if I'm forking $250 for a pair of kicks I'd like it to at least have a pseudo justification in my mind. Obviously this is a supply and demand market so they're able to get away with those prices because people let them.

I remember when Lebrons career started I was excited to be able to follow a player from the beginning and remember it all. I was pretty young for the beginning of Jordan and hated Kobe due to being a spurs fan.

Lebrons 1-4 were awesome. Each shoe evolved with him. 5-6 were obvious duds although the colors on 5 were dope. 7-10 IMO have been nothing more then overpriced nike basketball designs that they have gotten away with PS,EXT,Elite gimmicks. I thought the 11's were a breath a fresh of air but I feel the KP colorways are the only dope ones this far. They even managed mess up the standard home colorway with a gimmick graffiti pattern.

/rant.

-TL:DR cliffs
-Allstar colorways have been underwhelming
-lebron 5-10 were underwhelming

Hoping to generate some convo on a slow Sunday

1-6 blows
Asg chlorine 7 best cw of his line
8 decent
9 ugly
10 second best asg cw
11 decent

Well the BHM are probably a go now. Those pictures sealed it.

Can you give us a detailed look at the liner? I love printed liners, would like to see an upclose shot of it.

Back
Top Bottom