Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I kinda like em better with the purple laces, do you think you can take a pic with the lacelock in the purple laces, if we already haven't asked for too much

Now the decision process begins... BHMs or Graffitis for me. Refuse to drop 400 on both, even though I am dying to.
How is this even a debate? Have you SEEN the graffitis? 
laugh.gif

This model is probably my favorite Lebrons since the 8's but I genuinely feel like I haven't been moved by an AllStar kick since the bday series.

I remember when Lebrons career started I was excited to be able to follow a player from the beginning and remember it all. I was pretty young for the beginning of Jordan and hated Kobe due to being a spurs fan.

Lebrons 1-4 were awesome. Each shoe evolved with him. 5-6 were obvious duds although the colors on 5 were dope. 7-10 IMO have been nothing more then overpriced nike basketball designs that they have gotten away with PS,EXT,Elite gimmicks. I thought the 11's were a breath a fresh of air but I feel the KP colorways are the only dope ones this far. They even managed mess up the standard home colorway with a gimmick graffiti pattern.

/rant.

-TL:DR cliffs
-Allstar colorways have been underwhelming
-lebron 5-10 were underwhelming

Hoping to generate some convo on a slow Sunday
Truth.

Yeah no hate, but I think the BHM are on another level. That's like if someone told me they were torn between KP and Gammas.
BHM detailing definitely superior to the graffiti, just can't really see myself personally wearing em in my rotation ya know?

Thank goodness I'll be getting the graffitis on discount. BHM will be copped. Hopefully my local spots will have them like they had the BHM X last year.

pickup today hopefully right thread. Lebron 9 dunk mans. gotta get the 11's next. wasn't a big fan of the 10s that much

Last edited:
My sentiments exactly except Flacco will be Jacoby lol. I hope everyone who wants them will be able to cop. 

I need a new Jersey though. Mine is a beat up old thing. Had since his rookie year. Its sad how jacoby seema like he more like than our Superbowl MVP QB (Ray lewis or Jacoby should have won it though imo)

The purple laces look nice in the BHM but I think I'm going to still stick with the black laces. I like how they have the gold flakes in the black ones

I told myself I wasn't going to buy any shoes until June, but those BHMs are soooo tempting. They would look so good next to my KP

Gammas are cool but not 200 cool. Im a firm believer i can score for about 125 if not then oh well. AVM from a cw standpoint is a poor man KP i just cant justify having that mint green sole on two different shoes (ironic with my jb purchases) and the DM ugh? Nah and the graffiti pair is way OD but to each it's own. Here's to hoping the SLH are nice and bring on the BHM. So 1/31 is release date?

Back
Top Bottom