• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My GOODNESS!!!!
saw the new pics, was bored: can't wait for the red iron man looking ones though
devil.gif
nthat.gif

Megatron/China/Green Goblin

Gummy/Gundam/DT Max

That china cw is :smokin and that gundam cw is fire! I used to war h gundam when I was little also that used to be one of my favorite shows growing up

I'm still not really sure what to think at this point. The shoe doesn't look bad but I do not like how they look on feet. It's way to aggressive looking for my taste. I like a more sleek and streamlined look to my kicks.

This shoe has so much potential.
It looks good in any color way. Also the color blocking is awesome.
All-black would be dope, and also those fruity colorways are gonna be sweet as well.
I've liked this shoe from the get-go and the last time I liked a Lebron from the start was the 7.

A foam sneaker is already lacking flex to begin with ..that with a 360 air would be stiff...
Exactly.

Although I didn't mind playing in the 360 zoom in the X, this setup chosen in the XI will likely feel noticeably lower to the ground, lighter and more flexible, and overall a better basketball shoe (If the modularity component was designed correctly of course)

Its the right time for the line to move away from visible air bags in my opinion

Last edited:
The 11 is gonna be that responsive sneaker with court feel and comfort ..thats a good direction to move towards ..I know lebrons have air and thas what were used to the look being ..but this is a performane shoe ..were lucky that performance sneakers can also look good.. I expect these to play better then the x ..whem at the core is all that matters in a basketball shoe

Back
Top Bottom