Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just the simple fact that we are even having this exchange proves that any basketball sneaker that has a blue and orange colorway is associated with the Knicks. Just because they are having a bad start to the year doesn't change what many people have grown accustomed to. This doesn't change overnight simply because you have a personal hate for a team or city.
When was the last time the cavs regularly wore blue and orange? Brad daughtery and mark price days was the last time I remember, and I only recall Lebron rocking maroon and gold.

Bad start to the year? You mean bad start to the decade...

No in all seriousness when I see Blue and Orange on a Lebron shoe I automatically think Old School Cavs. Never once do the Knicks come to mind. When I see Blue and Orange on a Melo I absolutely think Knicks, it fits Melo's line considering he plays for them...and much like the Knicks his Sig is atrocious! Lol

This convo only happened because it -58 degrees here in Chicago and I don't want to die going outside, LMAO!

probably because the theme is much different than the last 2 years.

Galaxy.... Area72 - both space themed

Mardi Gras - party themed. no ET here
laugh.gif
What? There are a bunch of aliens in Nawlins...
news to me....
C'mon BigJ, you know Wayne confirmed he was a martian ages ago... where have you been 

my KP's came in and really enjoy them.  just shines in the sun.  kind of reminds me of the Agrocrag from GUTS on that Nick GAS channel that was around during my childhood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been lurking through here for awhile decided I better join and post too!!

I've been able to grab the Aways, MN, and Gammas in a 13 here in NM so far, but I WILL be grabbing those ASG, Graffiti's, SLH. So many colorways coming out that actually got my attention

The men's size ASG's that kicksordie has been putting all over IG just made them a must cop for me. Hope they're not $250 like the forging irons. But can't say that would stop me sadly.

OS Life just f'ed up my order. Got my KP one side is 9 the other is 9.5. Freakin pissed. How does that happen. Last and only time ordering from there. Plus the 9 had glue marks all over the to box. Plus I returned my aways to get these.

OS Life just f'ed up my order. Got my KP one side is 9 the other is 9.5. Freakin pissed. How does that happen. Last and only time ordering from there. Plus the 9 had glue marks all over the to box. Plus I returned my aways to get these.
pairs get mismade all the time. happens at niketowns and hohs too. that's why the cashier always checks the shoes' sizes before cashing you out. but still, os really should have caught that before shipping to you. see if they can make good on your order before giving up on them entirely.

pairs get mismade all the time. happens at niketowns and hohs too. that's why the cashier always checks the shoes' sizes before cashing you out. but still, os really should have caught that before shipping to you. see if they can make good on your order before giving up on them entirely.
Yeah they should have caught this one. They are a small outfit so not sure how such a big mistake could have happen. I understand NDC doing ****z like this but I assume these guys are doing it themselves. Really unhappy tho. The size 9 is all jacked in the front anyways. I'll see what they come up with. Was really looking forward to finally getting the KP's tho thats why I'm so heated. Plus returning my Aways back to DSG to fund these. Damn. Thanks for the pep talk tho calm me down a bit. But DAMN! Still pissed! Probably have to wait a whole day or so for some kind of response. DAMN!

Maybe this year's allstar game will be played in the dark or some ish like that.

Glow in the dark sneakers, ball, and rim.
Couple years ago before Paul George did the Slam Dunk contest in glow in the dark clothing. He needed these shoes back then. But I doubt he would wear Lebron's shoes.

This year I planned to say no to Hype kicks. Pretty much means every JB shoe. Honestly the ONLY thing I want are the infrared VIs (black) aside from that I'm gonna focus on diversifying the collection. Adding more SBs simply for the teal/tiffany color box :lol: and stick to the XI. It's hands down my favorite shoe of late. I don't care what the "performance" of it is as I don't ball. Unfortunately it seems i'll have to fight resellers and hypebeasts to score some of the coolest XIs so far (ASG & BHM).

I seen the dunkman's in person and man did those look awesome. Will definitely be adding those to the collection probably this week. Then maybe see about doing a purple lace swap.

If I'm interpreting the pics right, I actually gained some respect for them. I guess the lines that are shown in the dark while glowing are supposed to be underground passages that led to places that were prohibition free. You could only see the paths/maps if you know how to look for them. So tie that in with the prohibition anniversary and the concept is pretty dope. Still not that good of a looking shoe imo

This year I planned to say no to Hype kicks. Pretty much means every JB shoe. Honestly the ONLY thing I want are the infrared VIs (black) aside from that I'm gonna focus on diversifying the collection. Adding more SBs simply for the teal/tiffany color box :lol: and stick to the XI. It's hands down my favorite shoe of late. I don't care what the "performance" of it is as I don't ball. Unfortunately it seems i'll have to fight resellers and hypebeasts to score some of the coolest XIs so far (ASG & BHM).

I seen the dunkman's in person and man did those look awesome. Will definitely be adding those to the collection probably this week. Then maybe see about doing a purple lace swap.

I'm with you on that also I'm looking forward to the Diamond Supply SB collab if they're still planning on doing that and I only picked up the Gamma Blue Jordan 11's last year and dont plan on getting any this year. I'm really focused on increasing my Lebron collection and retro Nikes this year but who knows. and to honest with you most pairs of the Lebron XI's have been pretty available. The only pair that I know that didn't come to my area was the Forginig Irons and I'm not even 100% they didn't come out here. I personally don't think you should have any problem getting the BHM or the ASG's really. As long as you make a realistic and rational attempt, you should be good IMO.

REALLY....people cant make the connection with the GITD on the shoes and with the all star game being in New Orleans.....one thing you see at night during madi gras is a lot of glow sticks and things that GITD....lets use our heads sometimes people....lol!....

Yeah they should have caught this one. They are a small outfit so not sure how such a big mistake could have happen. I understand NDC doing ****z like this but I assume these guys are doing it themselves. Really unhappy tho. The size 9 is all jacked in the front anyways. I'll see what they come up with. Was really looking forward to finally getting the KP's tho thats why I'm so heated. Plus returning my Aways back to DSG to fund these. Damn. Thanks for the pep talk tho calm me down a bit. But DAMN! Still pissed! Probably have to wait a whole day or so for some kind of response. DAMN!

if u r on twitter good sir, ADD THEM,and let me know whats up, i have been VERY happy with their communication via twitter you 'should' get a quick response and hopefully a quick solution, good luck

REALLY....people cant make the connection with the GITD on the shoes and with the all star game being in New Orleans.....one thing you see at night during madi gras is a lot of glow sticks and things that GITD....lets use our heads sometimes people....lol!....

yeah so does a rave. and not everyone in the world is familiar with mardi gras and the practices there, stay negative

if u r on twitter good sir, ADD THEM,and let me know whats up, i have been VERY happy with their communication via twitter you 'should' get a quick response and hopefully a quick solution, good luck
yeah so does a rave. and not everyone in the world is familiar with mardi gras and the practices there, stay negative
Yeah I tweeted them twice already. I think they stopped for the day or just shut down because of the weather in the midwest. Hopefully they make good on this. I hate having the weight of no good shoes and $200 just out there.

im not being negative but all that GITD being a gimmick talk was really some BS in this case....Nike tends add a certain feature to an All Star shoe considering the location of the ASG!

Back
Top Bottom