Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm with you on that also I'm looking forward to the Diamond Supply SB collab if they're still planning on doing that and I only picked up the Gamma Blue Jordan 11's last year and dont plan on getting any this year. I'm really focused on increasing my Lebron collection and retro Nikes this year but who knows. and to honest with you most pairs of the Lebron XI's have been pretty available. The only pair that I know that didn't come to my area was the Forginig Irons and I'm not even 100% they didn't come out here. I personally don't think you should have any problem getting the BHM or the ASG's really. As long as you make a realistic and rational attempt, you should be good IMO.

FIs were online only and even those were pretty easy to get according to the people in this thread. You can still prob find a pair for close to retail right now.

News flash: There is no story line reason for Nike using GITD.

Nike used it because ppl like it and all star weekend is a proven great time to sell shoes.

If you like GITD shoes, get them. If you don't, dont.

But all this thirst for an elaborate folk tale is ridiculous lol

FIs were online only and even those were pretty easy to get according to the people in this thread. You can still prob find a pair for close to retail right now.

Don't believe the hype homie they weren't easy at all, nike tweeted the kid size first and threw off the bots and a lot of first clickers then they went just as quick as normal for a limited release but there was slight glitch in the system where if you still had the page up or something you could have got them even though they were stated as being sold out and even then people got canceled :lol:

Don't believe the hype homie they weren't easy at all, nike tweeted the kid size first and threw off the bots and a lot of first clickers then they went just as quick as normal for a limited release but there was slight glitch in the system where if you still had the page up or something you could have got them even though they were stated as being sold out and even then people got canceled :lol:

That's why I said "according to the people in this thread" cuz I was one of the few who actually struck out, even had my wife up trying too lol...started to think I just had bad luck, but my buddy got a .5 sz too small which just happened to be my sz so I bought them off him for retail.

Edit: but I do stick by the fact that they could be had for retail or close right now.

Last edited:

There wasn't a slight glitch in the system, what you're describing happens with just about every release.

And Nike has tweeted GS sizes first in the past, it doesn't "throw off the bots"

You striking out on NDC doesn't automatically mean they were hard to get.

Just about all of your post are about missing out on a deal at Sports authority...or DSG...or something sneaker steals posted...or even a restock

Lol

My jacked up KP's from @OS Life. I think i'm done trying to get the KP's. Totally killed it for me. Does anyone here wear mismatch size shoes here?

Did you try them on to see if they fit the same? Maybe the factory worker snag an 9/9.5 tag by mistake.

Last edited:
There wasn't a slight glitch in the system, what you're describing happens with just about every release.

And Nike has tweeted GS sizes first in the past, it doesn't "throw off the bots"

You striking out on NDC doesn't automatically mean they were hard to get.

Just about all of your post are about missing out on a deal at Sports authority...or DSG...or something sneaker steals posted...or even a restock

Lol
My fault for not knowing how things go with the NDC/TLO release only stuff buddy I tend to stay away from those type of releases mainly because of the hassle also because I rarely ever like any of the stuff enough to go through the hassle but the FI's were an exception for me and as far as what I post I would tell you something but I'm gonna remember where I'm at and just hit you wit a gif and say have a nice day
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Let the thread carry on.....
That's why I said "according to the people in this thread" cuz I was one of the few who actually struck out, even had my wife up trying too lol...started to think I just had bad luck, but my buddy got a .5 sz too small which just happened to be my sz so I bought them off him for retail.

Edit: but I do stick by the fact that they could be had for retail or close right now.
Oh ok, well we were in the same boat then as far as "according to the people in this thread" part
laugh.gif
kind of misinterpreted what you were saying my bad fam
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Did you try them on to see if they fit the same? Maybe the factory worker snag an 9/9.5 tag by mistake.
I put them side by side and the 9.5 looks slightly longer to me maybe it's just me knowing. Not even going to mess with these pair. Not trying them on or nothing. I just want to send them back. Even if that were true I spent 2 bills on them they shouldn't be like that. Plus the 9 has glue marks all over the front of the toe box. I take a pic of that later. But I'm just done with the small outfits. I waited and was pump to finally get these and totally let me down. I've been complaining all afternoon. You guys probably tired of hearing this ****z. @OSLife get at me. Still haven't heard anything from them.

The way they packed the shoes was kinda jacked too. just threw them on top of the tissue paper. I thought these guys were sneakerheads too? Shouldn't they care about handling the shoes. It's all about reputation. Pack them shoes nice you give your customer a better feeling. F that ****z! Still got more to complain about! DAMN!

Bad day at work too. DAMN!

Lol

Talking about "letting the thread carry on," doesn't give your post any validity.

My post was in response to a conversation that was already taking place in the thread about a particular Lebron XI

But because it didn't agree with you or show sympathy for you having trouble purchasing GRs I'm off topic?

The point is, the XIs for most of us are refreshing because they are all so easy to obtain, despite any trouble you may have had in the past, take that personally if you want...

Lol

Lol

Talking about "letting the thread carry on," doesn't give your post any validity.

My post was in response to a conversation that was already taking place in the thread about a particular Lebron XI

But because it didn't agree with you or show sympathy for you having trouble purchasing GRs I'm off topic?

The point is, the XIs for most of us are refreshing because they are all so easy to obtain, despite any trouble you may have had in the past, take that personally if you want...

Lol

Bad start to the year? You mean bad start to the decade...

No in all seriousness when I see Blue and Orange on a Lebron shoe I automatically think Old School Cavs. Never once do the Knicks come to mind. When I see Blue and Orange on a Melo I absolutely think Knicks, it fits Melo's line considering he plays for them...and much like the Knicks his Sig is atrocious! Lol

This convo only happened because it -58 degrees here in Chicago and I don't want to die going outside, LMAO!
I would not call finishing 1st or 2nd in a division the past few years as that bad start to the decade.
I think you're in the minority when you say that seeing any all blue/orange colorway it's labeled a "knicks c/w". Just use NT forums as a small sample, as I said this convo itself serves that example. Btw, I despise nicknames for kicks but I understand why they're used.

Last edited:
I got the fire red 4s on release date few years back or last year whenever they came out but I had them for a while then went to rock them this summer one shoe was an 11 the other was a 12 I got them from FNL, nothing I could do it was so long past purchase date I couldn't return them and FNL basically didn't care about the issue because I didn't bother to check my package when it came in

lesson learned, always check and inspect your kicks when you get them, at least you did that and didn't wait like me

I ended up selling them on Ebay for like 130 bucks shipped, I was just happy to get something back but still took a L and I clearly explained to the buyer what the issue was and he didnt care he just wanted them to beat around in but unlike him I could never wear one size 11 and one size 12

talk to the company you bought them from I am sure they will work something out for you because you just got them in

Im really particular about what my pairs look like so that's why online purchases are a last resort. I understand the convience but that comes with a price. Can't blame them thou. I'm sure we all had "bad" days at work and @chia that really sucks. Im in the same situation but i still haven't rock mines yet. Its nice to see the stack of shoes but to put them in rotation is another story and giving them a fresh fit to really compliment them is a whole different ballgame lol

So glad I was able to put aside my hate for the release date. Definitely one of my favorites up there with the kp and mn. Color looks amazing in person.

View media item 732851
Still can't see myself wearing these casually because it's so heavily xmas themed, but they'll definitely be splitting time with my aways as my gym/hoop shoes.

*bonus pic* - AvM to work, Aways in my duffle, Xmas to join the XI fam

View media item 732885

Last edited:
So glad I was able to put aside my hate for the release date. Definitely one of my favorites up there with the kp and mn. Color looks amazing in person.

Still can't see myself wearing these casually because it's so heavily xmas themed, but they'll definitely be splitting time with my aways as my gym/hoop shoes.

*bonus pic* - AvM to work, Aways in my duffle, Xmas to join the XI fam
I've been looking at my xmas since I bought them, one of my fav shoes I picked up recently
Im really particular about what my pairs look like so that's why online purchases are a last resort. I understand the convience but that comes with a price. Can't blame them thou. I'm sure we all had "bad" days at work and @chia that really sucks. Im in the same situation but i still haven't rock mines yet. Its nice to see the stack of shoes but to put them in rotation is another story and giving them a fresh fit to really compliment them is a whole different ballgame lol
it was one of the worst Ls I ever took in the sneaker game lol I was so mad when I went to throw them on I was like what the hell? this right shoe is huuuuuuge and sure enough it was a 12 with the 11 sticker on it except the UPC tag said 12

Back
Top Bottom