• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Where are ppl getting this $250 from?

Earlier in the thread someone posted a euro release calendar that showed the ASG's at normal price and the BHMs at $220.
Nike LeBron News, they reported they saw the boxes of each, I have not known them to ever be wrong. 

I think someone earlier posted a picture of the BHM box that showed $220 on the Nike sticker tab. 

$250 is ridiculous though... $20 increase... ok maybe but $50?
honestly, $200 is ridiculous too
mean.gif
Truth... the discos have helped to ease the pain

wth those asg's are a rehash of the kings prides but they used a different cloak setup. man, and they beat that mint sole color to death thus far. i liked the other pair better

wth those asg's are a rehash of the kings prides but they used a different cloak setup. man, and they beat that mint sole color to death thus far. i liked the other pair better

I honestly don't see the KP rehash in the AS at all.

That texture looks dope.
But Nike must have gotten some crazy bulk discount on green and blue dyes and inks' supplies last year. :wink:

:smh: yea and they must've gotten complimentary buckets of orange die and paint with every order :lol:

Other than both shoes having print on the liner they are nothing a like :smh: ......perhaps if you would've compared the ASG and TW's I could kind of see where you were coming from, I don't see it.....

Last edited:
February is shaping up to be expensive....

It can only get worse when they show the rest of the ASG collection

I love that black/gamma. Will come down between those and the ASGs. How limited are the ASG shoes usually. Normally dont care about them, but Ive grown to love these XIs. Is this going to be some sort of What the kobe/lebron/KD release where you basically have 0 chance or more of a jordan retro type where if you actually try you should get them.

I love that black/gamma. Will come down between those and the ASGs. How limited are the ASG shoes usually. Normally dont care about them, but Ive grown to love these XIs. Is this going to be some sort of What the kobe/lebron/KD release where you basically have 0 chance or more of a jordan retro type where if you actually try you should get them.

that's not gamma

Eastbay doesn't have discount restriction on the Dunkman. If you have a 25% loyalty code and need them go get them.

thanks. im sitting on a code. thinking hard about it. weird that's the only color discountable considering its the last one that released.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom