Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I love that black/gamma. Will come down between those and the ASGs. How limited are the ASG shoes usually. Normally dont care about them, but Ive grown to love these XIs. Is this going to be some sort of What the kobe/lebron/KD release where you basically have 0 chance or more of a jordan retro type where if you actually try you should get them.

Should be easier than most jordan retro releases.

Damn, Eastbay has a few scattered sizes on the AvM including my size, but theyre excluded from all discounts :frown:

$250 is ridiculous though... $20 increase... ok maybe but $50?
$200 USD (lebrons xi) is $250 CDN...so if that's bad to u guys then its HURTING for us canadians
roll.gif

Last edited:
Heads up, the Akrons vs. Miami are available on Eastbay, only sizes 11.5, 12.5, and 13. Excluded from discounts.....which makes me pass, unfortunately.

Yeah forget ASG... BHM pack is $$$$$. Just seen KD & Lebron and I need both

what u said!....that's why im putting a little to the side week by week....it makes the price a little easier to cope with knowing that I saved up to get to the 250 + tax iinstead of just waking up on RD and withdrawing it all at once!

I think it's nuts how in some parts the Away's were a challenge, in parts like here it was a simple walk in a few weeks later and grab them.

Albuquerque, getting the XI's has been cake except the FI's and the Xmas. I'm gonna try and grab theGrafitti's, BHM, ASG, and SLH if I got the $$$ but the kicks coming out this time of year have my attention too plus vacatio with the wife. Oh well wheatever I miss out on I will get later on if I have to pay a litt;e extra.

Back
Top Bottom