• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That BHM on-foot photo swayed my opinion 
pimp.gif
 hopefully it'll be easier to get like the xmas xi's

^ that's what i'm hoping too. the high retail cost plus the asg cw dropping in the same month will hopefully force people to pick one over the other

I think it's nuts how in some parts the Away's were a challenge, in parts like here it was a simple walk in a few weeks later and grab them.

I think most people like me were just looking for them under retail really. but indeed they did sell out here in st. louis at the $200 price tag. which is weird for a general release red and black lebron shoe

I'm anxious/nervous to see how these releases go down if LeBron is in fact having another issue with the XI and is abandoning it until the next model.  I hope they don't scale back and make all of these ultra limited since something else may be coming....

I'm anxious/nervous to see how these releases go down if LeBron is in fact having another issue with the XI and is abandoning it until the next model.  I hope they don't scale back and make all of these ultra limited since something else may be coming....

They've been in production months in advance. It didn't slow down sales during the beginning of the season. I'm sure they'll still come out in the numbers originally planned.

I forget which number was which but I believe they said sales numbers were up 15% and profits up 30% from the Xs last year. They're not changing any plans...

Honestly I think Nike is using the 11s as an experiment, to see just how well they can sell a GR. If every color is selling out over time, they are doing something very right. There is just an illusion of limitedness.

lmao alot of yall ruthless. yea i mixed up the asgs with these. and to clarify, i like the asgs (the marbled looking sole) better than this pair here which i think looks like a rehashed KP in which they pretty much just changed the cloak color.

Damn those BHM on foot are crazy. Hopefully they will be a breeze to grab. Also we all agree that being white and wearing any BHM shoe is cool right? Guys?

all these ***** are ugly..the kings pride was the only nice colorway since the 9s.. all the other 10s and 11s been trash.

Back
Top Bottom