Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Did anyones order ship from OS life for the xmas? Its been 3 business days for me and nothing...
Yeah they replied to my email today. They didn't work Monday or Tuesday cause of the snow storm. They sent out today but tracking won't go out til tomorrow.

ive had that saved on my computer from a car forum about 5-7 years ago... no idea why the speed is so damn fast on it now tho lol

I feel some type of way
mean.gif
........... but I'm still
roll.gif
yea i was thinking the same thing just now. Reaching a tad.

Damn those BHM on foot are crazy. Hopefully they will be a breeze to grab. Also we all agree that being white and wearing any BHM shoe is cool right? Guys?
yea its cool.....if that was the case then it shouldn't be cool for non african americans to wear any african american shoes....jordans,kobes, kds, gary paytons, etc....

Last edited:

so, the xmas pair was hard to get ?? i passed, so i have no idea
LOL all of the XI (yes including the KP) are still an easy cop here in CANADA, lol every FTL or CHAMPS still has a FSR, reason why they're still sitting due to $250 MSRP (w/o tax) compare to $200 MSRP in the U.S
tired.gif

LOL all of the XI (yes including the KP) are still an easy cop here in CANADA, lol every FTL or CHAMPS still has a FSR, reason why they're still sitting due to $250 MSRP (w/o tax) compare to $200 MSRP in the U.S |I
How's sales tax on them up there?

I love the break nike is giving me!

Pass on these BHM's and "black/red/blue".

My PERSONAL feeling is that, if im gonna spend top dollar, why buy a shoe thats 98% black? Easy easy pass.

i live in ontario so sales tax is 13% so if the shoe is $250 + tax = $283 and thats for a normal xi now if lets say BHM/ASG do drop in canada. that would be easily $275 - $280 with out tax...
Ouch, 13%. So it's about $40+ more up there. Good to know, if I strike out for anything I want here. Got some friends & fam there.

Last edited:
Ouch, 13%. So it's about $40+ more up there. Good to know, if I strike out for anything I want here. Got some friends & fam there.
yea its a killer thats why i LOL when some dudes up here complain about the shoe being $220/$250, to be honest i dont feel bad if i were to cop FI of eBay right now due to having almost the same price as walking in FTL or Champs paying retail.
laugh.gif

I have no doubt that these will be the 2k14 shoes.

From early on I assumed it was gonna be those 1:1's and if I remember correctly a lot of people kind of hated those things :lol: I actually like them though, nice and loud :D and the colorway definitely screams HYPEBEAST enough for them to be a super limited release :smh:

Last edited:
some of y'all are so gullible. some no named fool goes on instagram and posts whatever with the right hash tag and it becomes viral.

people so thirsty for info these days that they will believe anything.

some of y'all are so gullible. some no named fool goes on instagram and posts whatever with the right hash tag and it becomes viral.

people so thirsty for info these days that they will believe anything.

:lol: all that, no named fool though :rofl: I feel you though, the suspense is killing people :x

Back
Top Bottom