• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
mvqx.jpg

[emoji]128064[/emoji]!!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

take........my.........money................................NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY GOD these shoes are handsome(birdman hand-rub)

and them trip blacks
devil.gif
. seeing how the x's are greatfully overwith, wonder if nike drops an 11 closer to home

know the champ pack is releasin but i dont think they'll wait two months and dull the hype

We going to hard on PS guys lol we will be hoping for those cws but then we end up with some Dade county cws for this shoe :lol: Idk why we haven't seen many cws tho. I wanna see more of the cws for this shoe like the KD 6 right now.

Last edited:
Hopefully, some Nike Basketball folks lurking in here peeping those PS. :nerd:

Too hype for the LBJ XI. It looks like the type of basketball shoe we'd thought we be wearing in 2013, when it was the 80s and we thought about the future. Way better than the banana boat looking swimming shoes that have been dropping lately imo.

Also, the timing of these dropping is impeccable for me. Not going to be dropping that $225 for the next couple of basura foam releases so that will help me build up my LBJ XI collection without having to "choose". Also makes the $200 price tag not as much of an issue.

Just hope they are comfortable.

I'm starting to get comfortable with that price tag a little bit.. these look like they will hold up for a long time with out looking beat up

If "Armor Posite" is gonna be similar to real foampositie (as in texture and durability) I will have no problem paying 200$

If "Armor Posite" is gonna be similar to real foampositie (as in texture and durability) I will have no problem paying 200$
good way to look at it but the xi still use less so cost should be down imo i just hate nikes pricing pricing structure

i'm really curious as to how heavy (or light) these are gonna be, knowing that they are based off of the foamposite design.

and we all know how foams are when it comes to weight... 
laugh.gif

nike should have a part on their website for creating a release, 1 release per month, top voting pair gets made retail..person who creates it gets some props on the sole/box and a free pair.. doesn't cost them anything and they get a shoe that everyone is loving not just a few designers at nike.

nike should have a part on their website for creating a release, 1 release per month, top voting pair gets made retail..person who creates it gets some props on the sole/box and a free pair.. doesn't cost them anything and they get a shoe that everyone is loving not just a few designers at nike.

please no!!!!

We would have a galaxy/southbeach colorway released every month... I'm good

I doubt it would go down like that, plus you could always not buy the shoe if you didn't like it?

I do... and I understand your reasoning of giving designers props and making the consumer feel like they had some say in the design... It has about a 1% chance of happening though.. The logistical nightmare of producing a shoe with that short of a turnaround would be the least of their problems...

A more robust NikeID is prolly the closest it will ever get to that.. which is fine by me.

Back
Top Bottom