Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
A predominately black south beach colorway won't work.  Black doesn't scream south beach.  Pink and teal does.
Not true. It hasnt been done yet, and might not ever be done, but all they would need to do is label them the 'south beach' 11s and anything they put out from that point would work. Similar to the fact that grey doesnt work for a 'fresh prince' retro 5, but its still gonna sell out

i'm hearing that a some what limited 11 will drop in September to get the ball rolling for official drop in October.. 
nerd.gif

I hope so my g. I am ready. It better be fire lol.

Deftronic mentioned something like this on Twitter....

Didn't see it. Thanks for the heads up.

last year nike released 10 cw's of the xs b'fore the transition to a new year

wonder if they were just trigger happy or if this is how many releases that should be expected anually

with rumors' of a haloween pack and these back-to-back-to-back releases, i wonder what to expect

if they drop ten pairs of these by dec. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
last year nike released 10 cw's of the xs b'fore the transition to a new year

wonder if they were just trigger happy or if this is how many releases that should be expected anually

with rumors' of a haloween pack and these back-to-back-to-back releases, i wonder what to expect
You have me curious. Halloween pack rumor ? And back-to-back-to-back!? Please explain or lead me
To where i may read up on this

Not sure about all the plastic on these shoes, kinda takes away from the shoe imo. any possible weight saving without the airbag lost with the upper....

Any news of a Crown Jewel type of release for the XIs?? Like a limited "first edition" before the Army Slates hit stores??

The Mach XI, which is the iron man CW, will be a limited release and the first pair to drop, similar to how the Crown Jewels released. No word on stupid low numbers like Crown Jewels, but still limited. Kobeoverlebron said those and the KOTJ would also have a little higher price than the normal XI release (like BHM's, All Stars, etc...) in his first thread about these back in like April when he dropped all kinds of info that has been true, then proceeded to delete every post.

mvqx.jpg

[emoji]128064[/emoji]!!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

These and those Red Capret and 90's Turtle PS maaaaaaannnnn let me get out of here.

Can we get blessed with some updated info? It's been a little dry in here lately. Like its losing steam waiting on info and pics..

Last edited:
A lot of color schemes won't work on this silhouette. This shoe needs a lot of dark based colorways. The shoe just looks so rugged/mechanical. Like a robot shoe. I don't really see too many bright colors working. That's just me tho. Those reds I quoted earlier are like Iron Man's recreational shoe :lol:

A lot of color schemes won't work on this silhouette. This shoe needs a lot of dark based colorways. The shoe just looks so rugged/mechanical. Like a robot shoe. I don't really see too many bright colors working. That's just me tho. Those reds I quoted earlier are like Iron Man's recreational shoe
laugh.gif
i agree & i don't mind that one bit!

i'm actually tired of the whole bright, loud, fluorescent color trend that's been going on with the nike sigs lately. i have a feeling it will continue with the XI, however.

i agree & i don't mind that one bit!

i'm actually tired of the whole bright, loud, fluorescent color trend that's been going on with the nike sigs lately. i have a feeling it will continue with the XI, however.

Couldn't agree more. Nice solid colorways with good color blocking. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

I don't mind loud colorways here and there but I feel bad for older generations that walk into a footlocker and are just out right confused about the colors that are available.

Solid white, black, black with white trim, white with black trim. Maybe a third color on the sole. They'd all look solid.

This isn't a shoe where wild colorways need to make up for the attention. The design is already wild and attention grabbing. These look like a car in some ways; and cars usually don't have 3 bright colors mixed together.

The Mach XI, which is the iron man CW, will be a limited release and the first pair to drop, similar to how the Crown Jewels released. No word on stupid low numbers like Crown Jewels, but still limited. Kobeoverlebron said those and the KOTJ would also have a little higher price than the normal XI release (like BHM's, All Stars, etc...) in his first thread about these back in like April when he dropped all kinds of info that has been true, then proceeded to delete every post.

I hope you are right. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom