Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lebron does this every year.It's not news.He'll be wearing them in the end as always and prob some elite version in the playoffs.It is strange to see him wear the SOLDIERS in the Garden.Thought it would be a special x or xi.

2 things...

your topic is extremely old news.

people actually like the shoe. doesn't matter if bron wears them and fortunately, many of the releases have been available for below retail.

2 things.. My topic is relevant to me, as I watched the game looking for a color way to be debuted in Madison square garden as he has the past 5-6 years maybe more.

And so what people actually like the shoe. People like Kias and shaqs and Beverly Hills polo. Doesn't make none of it quality or worth the time and money put in to it.

you buying your boss brons for x-mas ?  you must have a cool boss
smokin.gif
 i ain't buying my boss a damn thing 
laugh.gif

a colorway was debuted....CHROME SOLDIAAAAAAHZ BABAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaahhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so sweet they make ya wanna slap yo momma !

Your "cop" list says you do...
Read what it says under it. I cheer against the Heat and Lebron every year in the playoffs. I buy the IX, X, and XI simply because they are nice shoes and that's that.

2 things...

people actually like the shoe. doesn't matter if bron wears them and fortunately, many of the releases have been available for below retail.

its not a headline, but a statement

you buying your boss brons for x-mas ?  you must have a cool boss:smokin  i ain't buying my boss a damn thing :lol:

:lol:

Dude takes care of me. Gave me pay on days I was sick just cuz xmas was comin up and pay for xmas n new year cuz they woulda been my hours if we weren't closed. Small way to pay him back.

2 things.. My topic is relevant to me, as I watched the game looking for a color way to be debuted in Madison square garden as he has the past 5-6 years maybe more.

And so what people actually like the shoe. People like Kias and shaqs and Beverly Hills polo. Doesn't make none of it quality or worth the time and money put in to it.

Dude what?

Dude just stop just stop. just exit the thread...

I mean....WOW.....Just WOW!

2 things...

If you don't like the shoe then you don't need to post in here. Tired of reading pages of your tired sob song.

We get it. You just realized bron wasn't wearing his sig shoe more than 2 months after the season started. O well. Life goes on.

Lol I come through to see if they have released a color way without a gimmick. Last I checked I could cruise any thread I chose regardless of my shoe preference.
You don't need to come to this thread to see if they released a CW without a gimmick, they would be in stores.

the fact nike can't make him a pair that's good enough to wear for games is just odd. 

he should just go back to wearing older models like the 3's
nthat.gif

Hey how about this, you guys can play these weak*** excuses for a signature shoe. I simply stated my reason for posting what I said. All someone had to do was kindly state their position about the kicks.
I think the XIs are a nice looking shoe and don't care whether or not Lebron wears them because I don't even like him as a player.

Guys - if you can't get your point across without a profanity laced response then don't post at all.

Back
Top Bottom