• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lets be real here guys, lebron doesnt like the 11's

Exactly my point. So they should call them nike 11s, because there employee of the year clearly isn't f'in wit em.

I saw him skateboard across the court in them last week!!! I guess people like skateboarding across the court too.

I honestly don't remember what I said and when I said it in regards to the FI, the facts are the Men's FI colorway was far, far, far less than 25,000...info came from a source that would know the truth...

Resell prices and production numbers and quickness to sell out are not as connected as everyone would like to think...there are super limited releases that go on clearance and styles produced in the hundreds of thousands that go for 2,3, 5x retail...

There isn't a formula for resell prices...

JM

agreed, while there is no formula for resell prices...there is for supply and demand and IMO a resale price for a shoe that isnt much above retail signifies that there isnt much demand specifically among the "shoehead" community

i dont think that there are many people outside of the aforementioned community that is willing to pay ANYTHING above retail let alone 2,3,4,5x retail

so IMO i feel that you can get a general ball park idea of supply and demand based on how much people are paying for the shoe resale wise whether the shoe is super limited or a GR

I find it unacceptable to have not known how "bad" the XIs are well in advance of the season... Crazy that nike is still scrambling on a shoe in January for its flagship athlete.

Luckily I don't have Lebrons jacked up feet and happen to love the lunar-zoom combo. Gets better with time for sure.

To put it simply... Lebron approved the 11's. He played in them for 6 months (wear test samples), and he gave Nike the go ahead.

Crazy that a shoe he approved went into production and he doesn't like the feel.

Yeah I love the shoe, I just don't get it I had soldiers recently and the XI was so much more comfortable. His feet must just be really messed up

He
He will wear them 1 quarter. That doesn't count. Has he worn an XI model for a whole game yet?
Of course he has...

Plenty of people besides Lebron love how the shoe performs on the court.

Thousands of people love the design and how it looks casually based on the high sales.

IDK what type of enjoyment you get out of seeing Lebron not enjoy the shoe, but obviously not too many consumers care.

the excuse is money....he'll wear the BHM for maybe the 1st Q of some meaningless game. As for the all-stars...the way that game is played I'm not surprised someone doesn't wear crocs while they cherry pick, so I'm sure the ASG will be tolerable for that. 

Could've swore they made him some special taylored XI, they had pics w/ raised toe box on NT.

For all anyone knows Nike could be having Lebron promote the soldiers more after seeing they don't need him to wear the XI's in order for them sell well.

Back
Top Bottom