Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm not a fan of these lifestyles, but they X lifestyles were too nice. I like the KD lifestyle boots too.

Its so funny how we treat certain shoes like stepchildren. they are the same materials from the same company, but they might as well be grey market lol. I rock Js, but won't be caught dead in team Jordan's. I wear brons, but they can keep the soldiers and lifestyles .

Its so funny how we treat certain shoes like stepchildren. they are the same materials from the same company, but they might as well be grey market lol. I rock Js, but won't be caught dead in team Jordan's. I wear brons, but they can keep the soldiers and lifestyles .

But they don't look the same. I wear soldiers and the reg shoes

Outside of retro's I think 95% of what Jordan Brand does is terrible.

I've worn soldier 6's before, but as far as my Lebrons it's about appearance as I only like to hoop in lows anymore.

Those soldiers don't look half as good as the signature Lebrons, especially for the price. I would have copped those power couples for like $85 if I could have.

And I just feel like I'm too old to be wearing wannabe designer shoes, so those lifestyles are no go for me.

so these random sizes that pop up every now and then of aways or gammas, on, for example finishline or richards....... is it safe to say they are returns ? and if so more than likely got a lil somehtin wrong with em , unless they were returned for size issues ??????

Nah Prelude Lebrons would take forever and they'll be limited so I don't want to endure that for 10 weeks. They could drop the AZG retro right now to inject some life into the line.

Outside of retro's I think 100% of what Jordan Brand does is terrible.

I've worn soldier 6's before, but as far as my Lebrons it's about appearance as I only like to hoop in lows anymore.

Those soldiers don't look half as good as the signature Lebrons, especially for the price. I would have copped those power couples for like $85 if I could have.

And I just feel like I'm too old to be wearing wannabe designer shoes, so those lifestyles are no go for me.

FIXED!!

I don't think anything from 07 and up is worth any price for any jordan retro. but thats just me. i stopped buying jordans in 09.

Lol I wasn't arguing anything to you.

I was asking the guy you were coming to the defense of, why he keeps trying to convince people that the XIs are only being bought on discount.

He's even asked the thread how they got their pairs and just about everyone said most of their pairs were bought at retail.

I basically asked him why he continues to spout inaccurate information when you know what it really is?
Im late just now seeing this.....im just a look at the whole picture kind of guy...you report that the 11's are selling better than previous models but you leave out a factor of why this could be....but to act like all these shoes have sold at retail is just misleading....if us "sneaker lovers" are looking and waiting to cop at discount instead of paying retail what makes you think the "casual" person going to buy kix is going to cop at retail?....have seen posts on here were shoes were copped at retail...few days later a sale hits that same shoe, the person buys the shoe at sales price and returns the shoe bought at retail....

Last edited:
Im late just now seeing this.....im just a look at the whole picture kind of guy...you report that the 11's are selling better than previous models but you leave out a factor of why this could be....but to act like all these shoes have sold at retail is just misleading....if us "sneaker lovers" are looking and waiting to cop at discount instead of paying retail what makes you think the "casual" person going to buy kix is going to cop at retail?....have seen posts on here were shoes were copped at retail...few days later a sale hits that same shoe, the person buys the shoe at sales price and returns the shoe bought at retail....

What? No. The average consumer won't do that.

1- They probably won't be stopping into Footlocker/HoH/whatever that often to see if it even goes on sale in the first place.
2 - Not worth the hassle for most people. If you buy a shirt then see it on sale next week are you going to return the old one and get a new one at discounted price? Even for the XIs it'd be too much hassle for a discount of ~$20.

I'd be willing to bet that >90% of total XI sales have been at retail.

I stated availability as being the reason sales are up.

But no reason to go back into the argument, JM already showed and said what it was.

Man, I just finally tried on some 11's today and I see exactly why LeBron don't wear these!!! My natural size is a 11.5, but I buy 12 now for comfort/room but on these here...I'm lost for words. As much as I like the design, I can't rock em'. So, I can't even see how ppl are wearing these for long periods of time w/o feeling some sort of pain

Full size up
glasses.gif

I did that and it was way too much room. And I love the shoe, but I'm not bout to walk around in pain for however long assuming they'll eventually break in

Do you just feel they are too tight? I felt they were tts but narrow. After playing in them some they break in and feel great

I did that and it was way too much room. And I love the shoe, but I'm not bout to walk around in pain for however long assuming they'll eventually break in
That sucks. I have a high instep plus I'm closer to a 14.5, so 14 to 15 was no big deal. Plus the short toebox doesn't allow your foot to slide forward as much as a normal shoe.

Man, I just finally tried on some 11's today and I see exactly why LeBron don't wear these!!! My natural size is a 11.5, but I buy 12 now for comfort/room but on these here...I'm lost for words. As much as I like the design, I can't rock em'. So, I can't even see how ppl are wearing these for long periods of time w/o feeling some sort of pain
Had a pair of the dunkmans on almost all day sunday. I wear the same sizes as you, but the 12 for me is comfortable on this model. Didn't have any pain and my flat wide feet normally is sensitive to any modern basketball shoes. Not to mention they're super light. It varies on each different pair of feet, as on most footwear.

Back
Top Bottom