Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Had a pair of the dunkmans on almost all day sunday. I wear the same sizes as you, but the 12 for me is comfortable on this model. Didn't have any pain and my flat wide feet normally is sensitive to any modern basketball shoes. Not to mention they're super light. It varies on each different pair of feet, as on most footwear.
I tried on the Gammas, and that's funny cuz I'm flat feet as well. And not to get off the subjet of the comfort, but those Dunkmans are sick, I can just imagine the Volts.

That sucks. I have a high instep plus I'm closer to a 14.5, so 14 to 15 was no big deal. Plus the short toebox doesn't allow your foot to slide forward as much as a normal shoe.
It's that toebox like LeBron said...LOL
Do you just feel they are too tight? I felt they were tts but narrow. After playing in them some they break in and feel great
It's just the toebox area, everything else is cool. But, how long did it take for them to break in???

You came across your own video? ^
laugh.gif

Its all good if you are helping him out but stop spamming this video in every thread with the exact same words.

I feel like the 11's are tts , well after a couple of wears, my first couple of wears my left foot was aching it would numb my foot, it got to the point where I had to take my shoe off so my feet could relax , but now that they're worn in they're super comfy , I love them

[quote name="Poohdini816" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-lows-surface-updated-01-02-graffiti-sat-1-25/22470#post_
[/quote]

Hmm maybe about 3 sessions of bball and wearing them casually all day about three times. They were my hurting my feet the first time I wore then tho

I stated availability as being the reason sales are up.

But no reason to go back into the argument, JM already showed and said what it was.
wasn't arguing just replying back seeing I was the one you were referring to....like I said I just saw what you said today

Man, I just finally tried on some 11's today and I see exactly why LeBron don't wear these!!! My natural size is a 11.5, but I buy 12 now for comfort/room but on these here...I'm lost for words. As much as I like the design, I can't rock em'. So, I can't even see how ppl are wearing these for long periods of time w/o feeling some sort of pain
wore a pair for about 12 hours last week...... no prob! If you come across a pair you like for a good price cop them and wear them around the house on carpet for a few times to see if they break...if they dont take them back....

Back
Top Bottom