Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
[@=/u/78142/dsun1226]@dsun1226[/@] - been posted a few times now tho your pics are definitely new. they are called the Prohibitions.

Oops my bad! Thanks for the update.

its all good man. your pics were the clearest ones we've seen so far. definitely appreciated :smile:

the textured foam reminds me of the finish the black/red IXs had on the toe box.

Last edited:
so is that accent color a pink/salmon type color again? or are they finally making a pair without pink? can't tell yet from these pix

so is that accent color a pink/salmon type color again? or are they finally making a pair without pink? can't tell yet from these pix

I don't think so. looks more like the red used on the red carpet 7s

The only description I could find was this:

BLACK/DFFSD JD-LT CRMNS-JD GLZ

Is LT CRMNS light crimson? Just taking a shot at the dark here.

Thank you bigj and dsun! I was considering making a black pair with few gamma accents, this might negate that pair. Will await more pictures. Is this the pair set to release 2/22?

Thank you bigj and dsun! I was considering making a black pair with few gamma accents, this might negate that pair. Will await more pictures. Is this the pair set to release 2/22?

Black Gamma
900x900px-LL-29d16037_nike-lebron-11-xx-2014-colorways-4-01.jpeg

"Prohibition"
(colorway inspired by the fashion of the times)

JM

Same scenario as skep. Glad I didn't order the iD. The new pics surely bumped them up to the cop list, with discount of course. I don't know to rep you dsun1226 for posting the pics or hate you for putting another dent to my funds lol.

Real clean shoe, gonna be an expensive month with the Kobe's coming out too

I want those Summit Lake's, those are one of my favorite Bron 9's that I own and the new colorway is a must cop

I want those Summit Lake's, those are one of my favorite Bron 9's that I own and the new colorway is a must cop
I was looking forward to the slh, but i'm kind of disappointed 

why can't they give us the red and silver pair, and the white, royal, and orange gator pe pair 

I was looking forward to the slh, but i'm kind of disappointed 

why can't they give us the red and silver pair, and the white, royal, and orange gator pe pair 
The gator pair would be fire.  But you didn't like the slh?  Why not?  I like the design of the honeycomb on them and think the purple is just a nice color.  Dont get me wrong tho, I take the 9's over these slh 11's any day

The gator pair would be fire.  But you didn't like the slh?  Why not?  I like the design of the honeycomb on them and think the purple is just a nice color.  Dont get me wrong tho, I take the 9's over these slh 11's any day
yeah, i think it's the hoeycomb pattern that's throwing them off..  hopefully i can see them in person

Bigj they look very red in that post by jm. Gives them a red carpet-esq type of feel.. anyone else agree?

Looks like I'm just gonna attempt to grab the ASG, and then wait to see what the Elites are working with.

Still on the hunt for sz 15 Aways tho...

^I might be in the same boat. Still debating whether or not to grab the BHMs, but I'm probably grabbing ASGs and am also backtracking a bit now for the Aways, hopefully on discount if possible. Really shouldn't have passed on them earlier :smh:

The real reason they are called "prohibitions" is because they will eventually be outlawed due to all the neck breaking they will cause :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom