Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Could have copped the Away's and Miami Nights for 120 apiece but waited to long now I regret it 
mean.gif

FNL just cancelled my order for aways yesterday.

Order# Order Date Order Status
Jan 13, 2014 Cancelled
Jul 17, 2013 Cancelled
Jul 16, 2013 Cancelled
May 31, 2013 Complete
May 15, 2013 Complete
May 8, 2013 Complete
May 8, 2013 Cancelled

3/7 on my last orders :x

Last edited:
FNL just cancelled my order for aways yesterday.

Order# Order Date Order Status
Jan 13, 2014 Cancelled
Jul 17, 2013 Cancelled
Jul 16, 2013 Cancelled
May 31, 2013 Complete
May 15, 2013 Complete
May 8, 2013 Complete
May 8, 2013 Cancelled

3/7 on my last orders :x

Looks like a bad night from the stripe going 3-7 :lol: finishline has got to be the worst with cancelations hands down :smh:

View media item 746281
Finally was able to score these bad boys for $160. Maybe premature, but this model might be my favorite of the line and possibly one of my favorite shoes ever. The innovative design and overall comfort puts them head and shoulders above a lot of shoes. The break in period is tough though. With all that said, the KP are still the best color way I've seen this far.

Unless you order something the morning of release from Finishline, you probably have an 85% chance of cancellation...

If you order something on the morning of release from Finishline, you have about a 50% chance of them cancelling it...

Either way, FNL is a crapshoot... AND they get to hold on to your money for a week while they're at it. :smh:

anyone know why NDC don't ship to Canada? been looking to scoop the aways in a size 9, but they don't ship here 
tired.gif

Which you guys think will be the hardest to cop out of Graff, BHM, and ASG lebron 11s. I myself like the ASGs the best!

Which you guys think will be the hardest to cop out of Graff, BHM, and ASG lebron 11s. I myself like the ASGs the best!
I'm really hoping that they are dropping the Infrared 6 and/or Toro 6 at the same time of the ASG.  If they do, there's going to be a LOT dropping that weekend and with so many options, hopefully everyone comes out with what they really want.

I don't think any of them will be difficult to get.

If you have a spot locally just be there early, don't solely rely one website, have a few backup plans and you should be alright.

IMO Nike doesn't use Lebron all star or BHM shoes to build intrigue and hype for the line.

They know exactly how much hype to expect and produced enough to feed that.

They want to sell as many shoes as they can, the ppl who strike are ppl who didn't really go for them

Finally was able to score these bad boys for $160. Maybe premature, but this model might be my favorite of the line and possibly one of my favorite shoes ever. The innovative design and overall comfort puts them head and shoulders above a lot of shoes. The break in period is tough though. With all that said, the KP are still the best color way I've seen this far.
Still have yet to bless the pavement with them...

Prolly wait 'til spring/summertime until i whip it out.

Want something to go good with my capri pants.

Been able to cop All Star 9s and 10s so hoping this years ASGs aren't too hard to cop

Last edited:
It'd be nice to get a date for the BHMs & ASGs. I really like both of them. Hopefully there's enough to go around.

I'm not even going to bother w/ my local HOH in Towson b/c size 11 is gone during every recent Lebron release I''ve been interested in. Lucky employees.

I spoke with a dude at the local HOH and he told me the Grafitti's are gonna be a rafle here in Albuquerque 
mad.gif

I wonder how hard they will be to get online, any thoughts bigj505?
 WHAT?! This cant be true...pretty much all LeBrons sit for months here in the ABQ (minus the ASG). Hell, the Gold Medal X sat for over 10 days. 

Back
Top Bottom