Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Originally Posted by SamKQboro  

Code: 8YR6PK9

Originally posted by SamKQ so repp him if you end up coppin the shoe.
The code doesn't work anymore it seems like but the shoes are still $196 shipped. Still a good deal. Really feeling these Xmas shoes after Xmas is already over.

^^rather have the spiderman foams. But that's why they're customs. I'm sure the person who owns them is beyond happy.

nike-graphic-t-shirt-mens
shoes kind of match the "DO" in this t-shirt...

hmm I've never bought from this store before and they seem to sell shoes with European currency. Thanks for showing me the site I will have to think about it.
Hey buddy I was skeptical just like you initially and I missed a deal on the AvM's for $132.00 shipped from them and I still regret it but I recently grabbed some Dunkman's from them for $160.00 and I had no problems at all
happy.gif
 I got my order quicker from them than if I would've ordered from some spots in the U.S. So if your second guessing due to any of those reasons don't fret go ahead and order away
wink.gif

Maybe the jerseys' Navy color flip flops like the cloak type of effect thats on the ASG XI's and maybe the white parts are GITD and the grey is 3M
nerd.gif
........ I'm being way too optimistic here maybe they just suck
laugh.gif

Why sleeves? Seriously, I don't get why they're pushing this. Merchandise? Yeah, NBA fans can already buy t-shirts
laugh.gif

I haven't bought an NBA jersey since my Muggsy Bogues #1 Charlotte.

Last edited:
I love the 11 design but outside of the KP, none of the colors have moved me all that much. Miami nights and forging irons have been okay. But not $200+ worth. I actually like the Xmas colors, just not the flakes.

The all stars look promising but the other three don't do it for me either.

I guess it's saving me money at least. :smile:
im right there with you. too many IX wannabees and blah colorways. i got KP,TW, and xmas..will prob scoop AS and that's it. not to turn this into this but imo the IX still reigns supreme

Why sleeves? Seriously, I don't get why they're pushing this. Merchandise? Yeah, NBA fans can already buy t-shirts :lol:  

I haven't bought an NBA jersey since my Muggsy Bogues #1 Charlotte.

Regular folks can't rock jersey tanks in public, a jersey shirt would make it more wearable to the middle class. And NBA going use those sleeves for extra ad space. It's coming folks.

I always rocked a white tee under my Muggsy jersey
laugh.gif

Those old-school jerseys really chaffed the nips
embarassed.gif

Regular folks can't rock jersey tanks in public, a jersey shirt would make it more wearable to the middle class. And NBA going use those sleeves for extra ad space. It's coming folks.
Exactly right. Remember Adidas is mainly based in soccer apparel and footwear. That is where they make the big bucks. They are taking a page from Euro leagues and trying to incorporate sleeves for the masses. Also the sleeves add valuable real estate for big time sponsors and does not really detract from the team logo/number/name.

I think it is very smart. Does it look good? Not really. Will it be profitable if they can reach a larger demo and add sponsorship bucks? Absolutely.

I don't see how this model can allow itself to be upgraded like the 10 was with cork, denim, suede,etc. Just don't know how it could be pulled off or look.

Those lifestyles are hideous though.

I don't see how this model can allow itself to be upgraded like the 10 was with cork, denim, suede,etc. Just don't know how it could be pulled off or look.

Nike will try... oh, they will try...

Denim + posite, suede + posite, they'll figure something out...

And they will sell.

I don't see how this model can allow itself to be upgraded like the 10 was with cork, denim, suede,etc. Just don't know how it could be pulled off.

It cant be "pulled off"

But tacky sneakerheads and those salty about missing last year's EXTs will be begging for them through the next 3 models.

I can ...... just imagine denim uppers with a leather or suede covered posite and a gum bottom and flywire......something along those lines ...... or maybe I'm just dreaming about these or something close :lol: :rolleyes

View media item 750982

Last edited:
Dunkmans work great on the model. saw them in person and was impressed. Material of the posite along with the slight tone differences really worked for me. Might have to scoop these fo rbelow retail if possible

Back
Top Bottom