Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So because of me being able to generally walk in and get my pick of shoes I've never had to deal with a QS. Any advice on making sure I score a pair of BHM?

The only hope for this shoe on lebron at this stage is some ext/PS/Elite version that shadows the look but fundamentally changed in design, its nearly 5 months now and if hes not feeling the 11 by now its time to break out the playoff version after the ASG.

A lot of urban accounts should have these like last year. I'm glad they moved it to Saturday. I had already made it known at my workplace that I was going to be late.

Last edited:
A lot of urban accounts should have these like last year. I'm glad they moved it to Saturday. I had already made it known at my workplace that I was going to be late.
HAHA right I do that all the time.  Early morning vacation hours being used for releases

Last edited by a moderator:
I would buy as well...

As a Cleveland native with family in Akron, ashamed to say I've never owned a SVSM colorway.  Would really enjoy these

Those SVSM's would make for a nice March (St. Patrick's Day) release...
glasses.gif

When was the last time they released an SVSM colorway to the public? The Birthday Vs and Kid Lebron IIIs before that? Only Lebrons I have in the SVSM colorway are the original Soldiers, which I really liked. SVSM IIs, IVs, and 8s are like grails for me but probably unobtainable for the prices they go for.

EDIT: Guess you could also throw in the MTAG VIIs that released, though I know the PEs were different. Would be nice to see those XIs on a release calendar though, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
I went half size down. You're gonna have to go to a store and try them on. Everyone's feet is different. I was set with my normal size 10 until I tried the 9.5 and I haven't looked back since.
I did too. My KP's are a little long in the toebox so I tried half size down on my Miami Nights and they fit perfect.

they should really drop some basic colors. would probably do more good than bad.

all black upper with white swoosh and white sole would do wonders.

Back
Top Bottom