Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
When was the last time they released an SVSM colorway to the public? The Birthday Vs and Kid Lebron IIIs before that? Only Lebrons I have in the SVSM colorway are the original Soldiers, which I really liked. SVSM IIs, IVs, and 8s are like grails for me but probably unobtainable for the prices they go for.

EDIT: Guess you could also throw in the MTAG VIIs that released, though I know the PEs were different. Would be nice to see those XIs on a release calendar though, but I doubt it.

i dont really consider the birthday V's as "SVSM" they have the same colorway but its not SVSM, the SVSM V's dropped in HOH (away & home) glad i manage to cop both pairs too..

Yeah, I guess it depends on how you're defining SVSM colorway cuz you're right that things like Kid Lebron IIIs, Birthday Vs, and MTAG VIIs wouldn't technically count even though they're using SVSM colors. Just kinda sucks to me they don't consistently release them year after year.

they should really drop some basic colors. would probably do more good than bad.

all black upper with white swoosh and white sole would do wonders.

This. Those would easily become daily beaters. I just don't wanna drop $250 to ID a black and white shoe. Might end up doing it though.

they should really drop some basic colors. would probably do more good than bad.

they could but you know like I know at $200 retail they will sit....case in point last years Prisms...dope shoes...took forever to sell out...just hit the the outlets still somewhat sitting...

Today's "sneakerhead" either wants to be exclusive or wants it damn near for free..there isn't a lot of middle ground

they could but you know like I know at $200 retail they will sit....case in point last years Prisms...dope shoes...took forever to sell out...just hit the the outlets still somewhat sitting...

Today's "sneakerhead" either wants to be exclusive or wants it damn near for free..there isn't a lot of middle ground
Yup, going back another year before those, Freegum 9's, great simple colorway, sat forever, crazy discounted in the end.  Was actually my favorite colorway of the 9's, but wasn't Cannons, Chinas, or Big Bangs, so they collected dust.  I think Nike also believes that if someone wants a "simple" colorway bad enough, they will utilize ID. 

I thought tgese were those jersey t shirta dont the sleeve jersey fit tighter these look like T-Shirts
Lebron James is a bit bigger than the mannequin so I'm sure it'll fit tight haha, but ya when the players have them they'll be for fitted than that photo

its not like the other, louder colors aren't sitting either :lol:

That's funny because Prism Xs and Freegum IXs are two of my favorite shoes
laugh.gif

IDKMAN. XI IS LOSING STEAM FOR ME BESIDES ID.

IVE GOT:

KP X2
XMAS
TRIPLE BLACK ID

THE BHM, PROHIBITIONS, AND FOR NOW THE ASG ARE A PASS.

I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GO HAMB ON THIS MODEL

i'm waiting for a model with a copper or silver posite with the same "sheen" as the KP's.

THIS.... When I saw the silhouette of the XI I could've sworn we would have gotten some of the coveted foamposite type of colorways :rolleyes like Pewters, Coppers, Eggplants etc hell I would've even taken a Galaxy type if it had not been run into the dirt by Nike and the variant makers :lol: ..... I think the closest to any of the nicer Foamposite like colorways we got were the Aways being close to the Metallic Red Foams but it seems like the trend for this model like more recent Foamposites will be the print type of stuff, why or how this trend has taken over baffles me :x but I would have much rather taken the shiny metallic type of stuff of old instead :smh: .....

Last edited:
I haven't bought a pair of foams since the Coppers in '10. Absolutely hate the newer stuff with the BS prints.

Back
Top Bottom