Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got the BHM 9's but Missed out on the BHM 10's. These 11's are a def cop for me. Hopefully it's an easy one. ASG's ima pray for lol

Only place that's getting BHM so far is the HoH..... Even the Champs and Foot Locker in the area that usually gets almost everything isn't getting them. Like I said, don't expect these to be that easy.

Didn't bother with Niketown cuz all they'll say is "check the Twitter."

Footaction is getting the BHM's too.  

And they are now on the Footlocker Release Calendar.....where did it say that they are exclusive to HoH?? 

Last edited:
Deciding between AvM, away or graffiti. Waiting to see how the graffiti looks like in person but might go with AvM cuz of how hard they are to find around here.

Just got a pair of AvM and they are awesome. I wasn't feeling the graffiti's until I saw them in person last week. Will be trying to pick those up tomorrow. I didn't think anything would top the MNs for me but the if any pair does it's the AvMs. If you're a 9 or 10 they're 30% off at sole haven. My pair got here in 2 days.

Last edited:
this

the only problem ive been having lately is i wait entirely too long lol

i keep forgetting sz 13s are never in abundance anywhere, but hopefully i can get them graffitis on the low and the orange ones
I'm a a sz 13 too bro so I know just how you feel
frown.gif
.... the 13's are always first to go
mean.gif
yea i thought by now it would obvious sz 13 is probably a much more popular size than even 11 and they would ship more 13s, but nah

Deciding between AvM, away or graffiti. Waiting to see how the graffiti looks like in person but might go with AvM cuz of how hard they are to find around here.
Just got a pair of AvM and they are awesome. I wasn't feeling the graffiti's until I saw them in person last week. Will be trying to pick those up tomorrow. I didn't think anything would top the MNs for me but the if any pair does it's the AvMs. If you're a 9 or 10 they're 30% off at sole haven. My pair got here in 2 days.
they've got a size 9 ? I don't think they do

You would think Nike would learn their lession and not put up a "Graffiti" ID option until well after release day. It didn't work with the kobe 8s and it won't work with the LB XI. I just hope these sit and are available in a few weeks for a heavily discounted price. They look nice.

You would think Nike would learn their lession and not put up a "Graffiti" ID option until well after release day. It didn't work with the kobe 8s and it won't work with the LB XI. I just hope these sit and are available in a few weeks for a heavily discounted price. They look nice.

They have been doing the day early ID option frequently here recently. pretty sure the kd precision and camo/energy, lunar air max 90, Kobe's, new flyknits, etc have all been released on this type of schedule now.

I am sure they think people will forego the long wait period and buy the general release slated for the next day.

They have been doing the day early ID option frequently here recently. pretty sure the kd precision and camo/energy, lunar air max 90, Kobe's, new flyknits, etc have all been released on this type of schedule now.

I am sure they think people will forego the long wait period and buy the general release slated for the next day.

That's true, it's just that the "Graffiti" option has been used once before, and they sat for awhile. I'm just hoping the same thing happens and the LBJ XI's keeps getting discounts. Also you couldn't recreate the retail product on ID with the graffiti Kobes, this time around it looks like Nike gives you options to create a pair identical to the retail pair.

That's true, it's just that the "Graffiti" option has been used once before, and they sat for awhile. I'm just hoping the same thing happens and the LBJ XI's keeps getting discounts. Also you couldn't recreate the retail product on ID with the graffiti Kobes, this time around it looks like Nike gives you options to create a pair identical to the retail pair.
Yeah but for $50 more. Makes more sense to just grab a pair for retail.

^I guess. I just need them to sit for 1 week, hopefully they're discounted by then, if they're still available.
My prediction is they'll be on shelves for a good 2-3 weeks. I've held them in my hand and I personally think they look better in pictures, but that's just me.

^I guess. I just need them to sit for 1 week, hopefully they're discounted by then, if they're still available.

Don't worry homie I'm 99.9% sure they'll sit for a week :wink: .....hell they may even sit for a year :lol: ...... these joints just have no buzz so you should be able to cop down the line with no problem. Out of all the XI's released I think these may be the pair least liked by the masses......

Back
Top Bottom