Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That's true, it's just that the "Graffiti" option has been used once before, and they sat for awhile. I'm just hoping the same thing happens and the LBJ XI's keeps getting discounts. Also you couldn't recreate the retail product on ID with the graffiti Kobes, this time around it looks like Nike gives you options to create a pair identical to the retail pair.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the graffiti print on the retail pair is far different than the iD pair. For example, there's no crown in the heel area

Just got a Nike email that says these graffiti are actually the Lebron 11 "HOME" colorway, but just with a "limited edition" graffiti inspired graphic. So.....these are the home colorway? lol

Just got a Nike email that says these graffiti are actually the Lebron 11 "HOME" colorway, but just with a "limited edition" graffiti inspired graphic. So.....these are the home colorway? lol

Yeah. We found out that unfortunate news a few months back :smh:

I like the Graffiti pair, but they shouldn't be the Home's at all.

Last edited:
Yeah. We found out that unfortunate news a few months back
mean.gif

Yeah i'm real late on that, did not know that until now with that email. This whole time I thought we were still going to see a "HOME" colorway, but these are it. 

at that price they're a go, but i believe that some folks can rock different silhouettes and some cant.....if i wore a big size shoe i would call a lot of kicks ugly, but then again i like to wear the pairs other people think is ugly, then when i rock em i change they attitude bout em.....something like how dudes be hating a shoe then see a million pics and all of a sudden they like em....then again who said everyone must like he same kicks. 

Yeah. We found out that unfortunate news a few months back :smh:

Yeah i'm real late on that, did not know that until now with that email. This whole time I thought we were still going to see a "HOME" colorway, but these are it. 

Hopefully they drop another home colorway. Remember the scarface ix and the freegums were both the homes. Kd vi has 2 away colors.
Fingers crossed.

Hopefully they drop another home colorway. Remember the scarface ix and the freegums were both the homes. Kd vi has 2 away colors.
Fingers crossed.

I don't remember the freegums ever being labeled as a home colorway despite it having white black and red.

Just returned home from a 2 week jury trial out of town, wifey had these waiting for me to congratulate me on the win....god bless her
View media item 765927
(Just don't tell her I was planning on passing on these...she doesn't need to know :wink: )

This is exactly something my lady would do :lol: ..... call herself doing something nice and grab the one pair for me I was planning on passing on :smh: ..... but you gotta love the effort because that's what really matters nonetheless :D ...... you got a good one playa :pimp:

This is exactly something my lady would do
laugh.gif
..... call herself doing something nice and grab the one pair for me I was planning on passing on
mean.gif
..... but you gotta love the effort because that's what really matters nonetheless
happy.gif
...... you got a good one playa
pimp.gif
She definitely got an A+ for effort and execution, right size and everything.  The shoes look better just because of it
glasses.gif

these look very nice in person, but ima hold off till i can use discounts on these
ohwell.gif
 no need to rush, these are everyhere
happy.gif

Really surprised nobody likes those Grafs on here. About to head out to villa and see them in person

Back
Top Bottom